Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alb_accord
    blue martinis for bitches or at chrome night club lmao.
    yea program will definetly inlcude One14, blue martini, chrome, shampoo ... haha should be agood time. ppl go nuts over my car here, this kid almost shit himself when i beat him in his mx6 running 18-19 psi. alb u should def meet up with us !
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

I work till 4pm mon-fri and i need alteast an hour to get to JAX airport. Also is there a date for the 21st as i have several prior engagements next weekend
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
        I work till 4pm mon-fri and i need alteast an hour to get to JAX airport. Also is there a date for the 21st as i have several prior engagements next weekend
        yeah there is. so we're gonna shoot for two weeks from today?
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

i might start a new job so i don't know the schedule for now. but yea let me know. i want to hit some of those clubs. u know drink get some girls drink again get more girls then girls girls oh i forgat cars too. lmao
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yes please

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

heh sounds like a plan. i think i broke my left front axle today. i was going at it with some dude and then after a lil burnout in second i heard a noise . now every time i take off from a stop normally, i hear this noise ... grrr.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Confirming the trip, please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  yes please
                  Yes please, WHAT...exactly, honey?

Comment

Originally posted by allgo_allshow
                    Yes please, WHAT...exactly, honey?
                    prodigymb asked "so we're gonna shoot for two weeks from today?"

Comment

alrite lets do it, pm me your full namae and address so i can book a ticket on ur name for the weekend of 21st.
                      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Working...
                      X