Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fearit22
    Those are alright numbers if you don't have any other mods, but that dyno run looks dirty. I definitely wouldn't let that place tune your car anymore. Hitting a 13 a/f ratio isn't going to let your turbo setup last very long.
    thanks for all the help and input guys. i didnt have much choice in tuning, pretty much my it came down to this

1. place it was done at who have the chip burner and are setup for uber and crome as well as hondata
    2. awe tuning who know nothing about honda, do just vw/audi as well as charge 600$ for a tune of those repspectable cars.
    3. JD's whos 5 minutes from my house who also knows nothing about honda tuning and specializes in muscle cars that dont even run ems'. price going 200 for first hour and 100 for each subseqeunt hour

once i get a new map from midnite ill go back there and have them chip my ecu and redyno it with his map. i wont let them mess with it, just do a few pulls for 65$ and get out of there.
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Yeah, you are running too lean at at a few RPMs. That torque spike is nasty too. I wouldn't run on that map for too long. Richen it up a little between 5.2k all the way up to 7k. Otherwise I wouldn't take it into higher RPM's very often for now.

My Accord History:
      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

im sure antoine has it all figured out. 4k in your map SUCKS. bigtime. i also think 5500=detonation....lets hope not. a -break- in the line means they lost your spark signal. a peak in the line means ur fucked. imo. dont worry you're in good hands. never trust a shop. ever. go there only for hp and tq #'s. not tuning. ever.
        I hate thieves!

Comment

yea, im scared cause that 13 AFR....i mean wow, my map didnt even look that lean and I blew my F20A...granted I had timing issues on my map. I dunno, I guess im jus scared ever since then...i say retune fast tho.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i still think that timing glitch was ur comps fault lee lol...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

i will reflash my ecu as soon as i get a map from midnite and ill redyno on it.
              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                i still think that timing glitch was ur comps fault lee lol...
                lets not bring back sad memories
                when r u plannin to redyno prodigy?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

gotta get me the map first
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                    gotta get me the map first
                    ill get it from them on thursdya. i guess ill redyno whenever i get a new one exr33!
                    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

there is a place in south NJ i belive that runs mostly import cars.
                      there is a import shop in northeast called "impulse" they do swaps and turbo work too and he might know of a good place that takes care of hondas etc.
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                        there is a place in south NJ i belive that runs mostly import cars.
                        there is a import shop in northeast called "impulse" they do swaps and turbo work too and he might know of a good place that takes care of hondas etc.
                        i know the owner of impulse nick, he works at jdm exchange now. they dont tune hondas, like he can mess with SAFC but thats about it. plus they screwed up my friends sr20 swap so i definetly wont go there.
                        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

corrected and resent

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

thanks. we'll see if i can redyno tommorow!
                            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

hey midnite i didnt get your email. what ddress did u send to?
                              h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                              New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

i just sent it to you "temple" address

Comment

Working...
                                X