Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
    nice numbers... that must pull pretty good
    yeah it moves but i have no traction at top of 1st and in 2nd im getting two Toyo Proxe 4's for the front. right now i have conti sport contacts 225s
    h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
    New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

nice number can wait to see what my new evoIII big 16g will put down im running basically the same set-up just bigger turbo
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
        nice number can wait to see what my new evoIII big 16g will put down im running basically the same set-up just bigger turbo
        i do have the evoiii big 16g i forgot to type it in lol
        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
          i do have the evoiii big 16g i forgot to type it in lol
          might be able to get more from chrome should hit like 230hp-245hp dave lee got a set up like ours to rip at 248hp on chrome
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

gah, i wish you guys would understand that crome won't add more horsepower
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
              gah, i wish you guys would understand that crome won't add more horsepower
              thats your opinion not being an ass people have gotten more power from different tuning programs

R.I.P.

Comment

Its not an opinion at all. Timing is timing, fuel is fuel. If the same setup has the same a/f ratio and timing curve between two engine management systems then the power WILL be exactly the same. Its not an opinion at all.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

what ever
                  guess you know every thing about tuning then

R.I.P.

Comment

No need to get bitter ...i'm just stating the facts. If you'd like to believe otherwise then thats on you. Best of luck with that .

Comment

No need to get bitter ...i'm just stating the facts. If you'd like to believe otherwise then thats on you. Best of luck with that .
                      guess we will see when i get back from the dyno would be glad to show you the same set up on different tuning program

R.I.P.

Comment

midinte it sounds like a challenge to me. come up with a map for me and give me ur email so i can email you my runs. btw i did have 230 whp and 242 wtq on one of the runs but then they switched it up and i have little less hp but more tq. i will redyno with your map and we shall see what we come up with.

also gen4acclude if you look at the 2 programs open side by side they are very similar and work same way. the reason why i was gonna go with crome is because the tuner suggested to try it out and i did. but now im back on uber.
                        h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                        New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

yea everything took ALOT of time and money but its well worth it.
                          h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

My Members Ride !
                          New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
                            thats your opinion not being an ass people have gotten more power from different tuning programs

Not an opinion he is stating a fact
                            LaunchPaD

90 coupe/jdmh22 Sold 4/18
                            92 Integra LS

Comment

Originally posted by prodigymb
                              midinte it sounds like a challenge to me. come up with a map for me and give me ur email so i can email you my runs. btw i did have 230 whp and 242 wtq on one of the runs but then they switched it up and i have little less hp but more tq. i will redyno with your map and we shall see what we come up with.

also gen4acclude if you look at the 2 programs open side by side they are very similar and work same way. the reason why i was gonna go with crome is because the tuner suggested to try it out and i did. but now im back on uber.
                              I'm not e-tuning for power. Power is easy to make, just turn up the timing. But no, i'm not stretching out the limits of your engine without me personally being there...just doesn't work that way.

Also gen4acclude, your setup is different than his because you do not have the exact same motor in your car. There are way to many factors that determine power including humidity, barometric pressure, air temp, altitude, etc. Theres way to many variables to say this is an equal test between the systems.

Comment

I'm not e-tuning for power. Power is easy to make, just turn up the timing. But no, i'm not stretching out the limits of your engine without me personally being there...just doesn't work that way.

Also gen4acclude, your setup is different than his because you do not have the exact same motor in your car. There are way to many factors that determine power including humidity, barometric pressure, air temp, altitude, etc. Theres way to many variables to say this is an equal test between the systems.
                                ok give you that one i dynoed at sea level

R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X