Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

any stock turbos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any stock turbos

undefined
    just wondering but what other stock turbos with will, for a turbo set up on a f22A6 beside the dsm eclipse turbo ?
    aRe mY tAiLlIgHtS wOrKiNg Ok?

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

carsponsorship.com apply here

if you mean what turbos besides a 14b then from what i have found and read there is the 16g, t3/t4, t25...

Comment

tons of them ihi rhb5 warner ihi

garret t3's garret t4's most any turbo (as long as its not huge like off a semthin) will go on any car with the right manifold (/manifold adapter)
      Last edited by micksf22accord; 09-18-2005, 06:12 PM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

i think hes talkin about setups like off another car like the dsm manifold ....i cant think of any off any other car

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
        nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
        nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
        nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
        AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
        nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

thanks yes i was talkin sets up like dsm ,
          aRe mY tAiLlIgHtS wOrKiNg Ok?

CB7 SE COUPE Crew #00

carsponsorship.com apply here

Comment

i dont think so but why, you can just get a manifold actually amde for our engine and then you are not tied into using dsm turbos such as t25,t28,14b,16g etc but use dsm inejctors. Look at it this way cost of a manifold made for our cars is 200-300 more then dsm manifold. if i was to redo my setup i would def get a custom manifold !
            h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
            New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

See, I have a few theorys over here. I always head over to MachV Motorsports to look up some stuff. They get as much as 300whp on the 14b. They even show all the upgrades needed to reach that goal. I think I want to try the same treatment on a CB7. I also plan on doing a DSM upgrade... . Interesting isn't it. Using Eclipse aftermarket parts too.

Ok back to topic. Here are some choices. You can go the custom route. You can also buy some SSAutocrap and reweld it. I prefer the custom route personally. Buy your turbo and adaptor plate. Take acturate measurements and you pretty much can do anything you want with the design. You also can make it clear things that other premade manifolds run into.

Comment

Working...
              X