Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Want A Complete Bolt On Turbo Kit For 90-93 Cb7's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want A Complete Bolt On Turbo Kit For 90-93 Cb7's?

Stage 1 <-- This is for people like me who want a complete bolt on kit with all new parts...

Stage 2
    Stage 3
    Stage 4
    My CB7

all are bad fmu hacks motor destroyers
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
      all are bad fmu hacks motor destroyers
      fmu?

Fuel Management Unit?
      My CB7

Comment

yeah piece together ur own dude....fmu can run for a while on like 5 pounds of boost at the most, its not reccomended at all and u could also use the kit and get different fuel management, but those kits are always cheap and break or go bad some how so either go dsm kit or 100% custom kit IMO

Comment

Send me money and I will piece one together for you.

Comment

3200 for the base system??? . . . id rather swap and h22 and build that for NA power . . . funny thing is . . . id prolly make more with the h22
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              3200 for the base system??? . . . id rather swap and h22 and build that for NA power . . . funny thing is . . . id prolly make more with the h22
              that is a lot for a turbo kit with cheap fuel management, but all the other parts are high quality......and you'd definitely make more on a boosted F22.
              H.S.A.E.

90 CRX Si - gutted, caged, Bisi F2d kit, close ratio LSD trans, F22A6 - under construction

99 civic LX - y8 head and trans, lowered, blowing cold AC, and getting 35mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by hatchninja
                that is a lot for a turbo kit with cheap fuel management, but all the other parts are high quality......and you'd definitely make more on a boosted F22.
                ummm . . . ok +80 hp . . . depending on what you started with, that would be . . . 190-210 hp . . . you can touch 175 with a good condition h22 . . . if you throw the 6-700 bucks you would have left over then you would make at least that . . . maybe more . . . and beleive me, im a turbo advocate, its teh route im going. i just cant see spending that much for a turbo kit, especially when management is EVERYTHING in making it run perfectly.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Maybe you are just forgetting people like mrx that make 250+ whp... go ahead and do that with a swapped h22 without using nitrous.

Comment

u could get 250 hp with an h22, just not in our car!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
                      u could get 250 hp with an h22, just not in our car!!!
                      How is it possible to get more power from the H22 in another chassis?

Comment

Its the angle that the h22 sits in the other chassis'. It sits at a flat angle as opposed to our 15-20* offset. That offset we have corrolates to a slight angle with the cylinders so that the incoming charge are isn't as effected by gravity and would never completely fill the cylinders as it could if the motor was level....

Don't you know anything! Gosh!

Anyways tonk was gonna be getting a chipped ecu from me anyways when i'm ready. I just don't think he knows that it will control everything he does with his motor from here on out.
                        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          Its the angle that the h22 sits in the other chassis'. It sits at a flat angle as opposed to our 15-20* offset. That offset we have corrolates to a slight angle with the cylinders so that the incoming charge are isn't as effected by gravity and would never completely fill the cylinders as it could if the motor was level....

Don't you know anything! Gosh!

Anyways tonk was gonna be getting a chipped ecu from me anyways when i'm ready. I just don't think he knows that it will control everything he does with his motor from here on out.
                          I thought of that, but I didn't think the difference was that dramatic...

And did Tonk buy the regrind or do anything to his engine to need the ecu? Wow, I need sleep my thought proccess is going...

Comment

i was completely lying about the chassis thing And as far as i know he hasn't purchased anything in conjunction with the ecu.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                              i was completely lying about the chassis thing And as far as i know he hasn't purchased anything in conjunction with the ecu.
                              I really thought it may have to do with some kind of flow issue. Like the routing of intake piping...The offset thing was like, huh. I dunno. Reading really pwned me there.

And did you explain the pros and cons of the chipped ecu on the stock f22a?
                              Last edited by KillerCam282; 09-14-2005, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X