Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo?? What do i need??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo?? What do i need??

Allrigth guys im thinking about starting to buy up my turbo stuff if i don't go H22.. My question is though if i where to buy a Garrett T3 Turbo what else would i need?. I mean obviously i would need BOV, Ext Wastegate, and Intercooler but im talking about the piping. What size pipe would i need and would some Exhaust piping work? Because i saw on Ebay i can by different size and bends with exhaust pipes... This is for the stock motor aswell.. Also what tranny would you recomend for Turbo? Auto or Stick? it has a Auto at the moment..
    Last edited by blackedout; 09-13-2005, 09:54 PM.
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Ebay, Parts store, Junkyard, Parts trader...you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
      Ebay, Parts store, Junkyard, Parts trader...you name it.
      For the Trubo Ebay has Garrett T3's rebuilt for about $200 shipped or i was thinking about finding a salvage yard that has a Mitsubishi and look for a turbo in them for real cheap..

CG Coupe!

Comment

id first check into fuel management im runnin the hondata s200b with boost option with a 255 walboro fuelpump.

Comment

id first check into fuel management im runnin the hondata s200b with boost option with a 255 walboro fuelpump. you need to choose which injectors and it hadbetter be over 450cc;s

Comment

ur also ganna need a manifold, downpipe, umm buy some custom pipping and mandrell bends from kteller.com and custom weld ur charge pipes and dp and dont forget good fuel managment!!!...and other little turbo things as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
              ur also ganna need a manifold, downpipe, umm buy some custom pipping and mandrell bends from kteller.com and custom weld ur charge pipes and dp and dont forget good fuel managment!!!...and other little turbo things as well
              Yea i know fuel managment aswell i just need to look for em.. What should i get for the whole fuel managment? also i heard something about DSM manifolds??

CG Coupe!

Comment

u might need to search a little bit more, ALL the info is out there, and a lot on this forum on what u need to a turbo kit, and where to buy it from.

just stick around and read old threads, use the search button on this site, its very helpfull, make it ur best friend

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                  u might need to search a little bit more, ALL the info is out there, and a lot on this forum on what u need to a turbo kit, and where to buy it from.

just stick around and read old threads, use the search button on this site, its very helpfull, make it ur best friend
                  haha allright..

CG Coupe!

Comment

cheeaahh, that search button... shit we on the same boat my man. how far are u thought? like what u got so far? i still need a turbo, boost guage, and all the freaking piping! ohh and a p06 ecu so i could hook up uberdata which i need also. lol.. looks like in never going to get this together... shit my cars already going on 2 week out of comission... well good luck buddy, i noe it'll will be worth it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout
                      Yea i know fuel managment aswell i just need to look for em.. What should i get for the whole fuel managment? also i heard something about DSM manifolds??
                      research uberdata for engine management. DSM manifolds are not a good idea on the H22

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yeah,lol. but its been done before, but y, i dunno?

oh, i happen to have a revhard, log style,h22 turbo mani. PM if interested.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                          research uberdata for engine management. DSM manifolds are not a good idea on the H22
                          he's only turboing if he doesn't go h22
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                            he's only turboing if he doesn't go h22
                            woops. misread that

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              woops. misread that
                              me 2
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X