Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

going with the psi( finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going with the psi( finally)

well here is what i am doing right now as a project for the next week or so, but i need to see if there is anyone here in western washington with a wide band and lap top to tune and i need a ecu who has one with a base map on it money is tight right now with a baby coming in two months and i got laid off from the shop three wqeeks ago so if you want to give aid in giving birth to a boosted accord buy all mean please help, got complete 1g dsm turbo set-up,resistor box have had turboxs mbc, auto meter phantom boost gauge, just need the ecu will sell my sole for one at this point it the only thing keeping me from starting,hoping it will hold at least 10 at the track 5-8 daily
    http://www.boostednw.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=285
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

what ecu do i need to run and what chip do i need to getfor the f22a4 with turbo dsm setup
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
      what ecu do i need to run and what chip do i need to getfor the f22a4 with turbo dsm setup
      Thank you, I had no idea what the question was. I was not in the mood to do much reading. Anyhow, to answer the question, get yourself a chipped P06 and run uberdata, or hondata. They can be formatted to see boost.

Comment

can i use po5 it was free, what about oil restrictor im using a big 16 g, will the stock fuel pump work for 10 psi at the track and 5-8 dd
        Last edited by Gen4Acclude; 08-23-2005, 12:12 AM.

R.I.P.

Comment

aren't 16g wg set at like 10-12 psi? If so, your running at least that much everyday. You can't turn it down.

I think your gonna need more fuel. New pump and regulator

p05 will work. needs to be chipped.
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i have turboxs mbc what about the oil restrictor, what fuel pump and regulator do u recommend

R.I.P.

Comment

walboro 255lph intank. Go with namebrand fuel regulator like aem or something.

Yes, you have a manual boost controller, but you can't turn the boost down from what it is stock.
              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

all of the stuff is off my brothers car and he used the mbc and it worked, regulated through the wastgate diaphram looked like this in his car

w/g----------mbc------three way to bov and intak mani

if memory serves me
                Last edited by Gen4Acclude; 08-23-2005, 01:19 AM.

R.I.P.

Comment

any help im new to this stuff got the pump and regulator coming 255lphwalbro and paxton firewall mount reg,found oil restrictor from stealthmode will the stock dsm j pipe work for the oil return

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                    walboro 255lph intank. Go with namebrand fuel regulator like aem or something.

Yes, you have a manual boost controller, but you can't turn the boost down from what it is stock.
                    Dude, you aren't gonna need a new fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator if you are gonna go with 450cc or 460cc, and you can turn the boost down by modifiying the control arm. Check out this link for factory psi settings: http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...?topic=27392.0
                    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

any help im new to this stuff got the pump and regulator coming 255lphwalbro and paxton firewall mount reg,found oil restrictor from stealthmode will the stock dsm j pipe work for the oil return
                      j-pipe isn't for oil return, it's the compressor outlet.....

Comment

will post pic of the j pipe, you are think of the outlet going to the ic on the compressor side this one comes out were the housings mate together

R.I.P.

Comment

will post pic of the j pipe, you are think of the outlet going to the ic on the compressor side this one comes out were the housings mate together
                          You mean oil outlet? sure, post pics please....

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                            Dude, you aren't gonna need a new fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator if you are gonna go with 450cc or 460cc, and you can turn the boost down by modifiying the control arm. Check out this link for factory psi settings: http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...?topic=27392.0
                            Yes, I know about the control arm. But the way he said it, the mbc was going to turn the boost down.

10psi or more on the 16g, it wouldn't hurt to have a better fuel pump.
                            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                              Yes, I know about the control arm. But the way he said it, the mbc was going to turn the boost down.

10psi or more on the 16g, it wouldn't hurt to have a better fuel pump.
                              A setup is only as good as the injectors....btw, what injectors are you using?

Comment

Working...
                              X