Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

f22a1 internals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 internals

I'm sure this question is asked a million times but I was wondering if you can run h series rods in an f22a1? Because I just contacted tuner toys and they have them for the h23 but not the f22a1. I just fried my rings and I want to build my engine right,but I'm having trouble finding rods for a good price.
    also does anyone know of any good places to get valves, springs, retainers, etc. ? thanks elijah the skinny kid
    ricers make baby jesus cry

Edit: yes, the h23 rods are the same as the ones in the F. And theres a company called KMS that sells valvetrain components for the F. I think the website is simply KMSengineering.com
    Last edited by MRX; 08-12-2005, 08:25 AM.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Accually the site for kms engine development is honda-performance.com

Comment

i got my rods from this dude in cali, they are forged h beams and came with arp rod bolts. I can get his contact info if you want just pm me. kteller also has some h23/f22 rods for sale on his website i believe, but they dont come with the arp bolts...
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

pauter makes rods so does crower & eagle check out atomic speedware sport compact they even carry titanium rod for like 1600
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

dang 1600 is def a chunk of change lol

Comment

Originally posted by high c
              dang 1600 is def a chunk of change lol
              just imagine the amount of boost a motor would take built properly will titanium rod and pistons that would be crazy
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

i'm not sure titanium pistons would be all that great.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i dont see why not titanium is a awsome metal super light excellent thermal propertys and its super strong, might just be a pipe dream would be cool tho

R.I.P.

Comment

i just think theres a reason they've never been done ( unless they have already) and i think it has to do with thermal expansion or heat dissaption not money

Comment

Congrats on 3000 posts MRX
                      You all may continue now.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

wow, i didn't even notice that!

rejoice all

Comment

i would think titanium would have thermal expansion problems also IMO,

and yes congrads

Comment

sorry to get off subject but damn i think you have reached a pintical in forum post

R.I.P.

Comment

Shameless plug:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=rods

Comment

Working...
                              X