Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

92HondaEX Official Turbo Project Thread.... (56K Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
    damn did i convince u that fast? lol...
    It really isn't a bad idea at all. SOHC = plenty of room for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
      damn did i convince u that fast? lol...
      considering the fact with a top mount, I can easiley make a torue bar, radiator will love the extra clearence, block will love not to be ground away, etc... but yes you did.
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

what the setup might look like(turbo will sit closer to head, further right and a little bit down than that on the pic)...

Comment

Wow dude, I just read through all 5 pages of this. I can't wait to see it done. Make sure you bring an extra pair of shorts with you for the test ride!

Comment

damn dude, you've been doing this project since i started posting here...get this bitch done already

ILBB
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
              damn dude, you've been doing this project since i started posting here...get this bitch done already

ILBB
              working on it...anyways, I found the specs on my delta 272 regrind:

Comment

great job man, keep up the good work. cya

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

Get this ish done man. haha
                  Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                  My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

I will man, as soon as I get my car running.

Comment

Mine shorted out the other day. Its impossible to start right now, did the same happen to you?

Comment

I though you sold all the turbo stuff.

And, I knew it, the 272 is decently mild, but it does look like it would have some kick to it
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                          Mine shorted out the other day. Its impossible to start right now, did the same happen to you?
                          yea....something like that. I have a theory, but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                            I though you sold all the turbo stuff.

And, I knew it, the 272 is decently mild, but it does look like it would have some kick to it
                            not everything....but the 272 regrind does deliver some kick.

Comment

Why won't your car start man post up soem info maybe we can help...

ILBB
                              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                                Why won't your car start man post up soem info maybe we can help...

ILBB
                                I had a thread somewhere in technical, but can't find it right now..

Comment

Working...
                                X