Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Turbo Project starting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo Project starting.

Okay i have a 92 accord lx with the f22a1 with 178,000 miles on it and still running perfect... i'm going to boost the engine with what i have available...

- BullFrog performance 50 trim turbo
    - 1g DSM bov
    - 1g DSM smic
    - DSM 450cc injectors
    - 1g DSM manifold

I plan on running an Apexi S-AFC to correct fuel.... and i'm wondering what oil line kit do i need?

I only plan on running 8psi with this turbo looking for over 200whp
    HAN - ZiviCase10287
    Honda-tech - zivicase
    HMT - draztik
    d-series - draztik
    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Originally posted by DraZtiK

I plan on running an Apexi S-AFC to correct fuel.... and i'm wondering what oil line kit do i need?

have you learned NOTHING on this site?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Good Luck!
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

well from what i can tell from you 2 dickheads, the answer is no.... at least you could tell me what i need to know... instead of say "have you learned NOTHING from this site" hey are you a fucking asshole.. yes but i've not yet said it to you....... FUCK YOU
        HAN - ZiviCase10287
        Honda-tech - zivicase
        HMT - draztik
        d-series - draztik

Comment

now i see why i'm rarely on this accord forum... pricks like you
          HAN - ZiviCase10287
          Honda-tech - zivicase
          HMT - draztik
          d-series - draztik

Comment

Pretty sure Kamaccord isn't being an asshole.

The oil line, I don't know. You'd have to find the thread size, and maybe stealthmode performance might carry something compatible. Otherwise look at piecing it together yourself. Barely any one here is a fan of the s-afc, if you want a good/reliable tune, you should go with something standalone. You know that turbo probably won't bolt up to that manifold, your gonna need a flange adapter.
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

what do you mean it won't bolt up??? its on my friends eclipse right now... haha. No one is a big fan of the AFC? well with my civic hatch i've had an awesome experience with the AFC hack.... 13psi on a stock D16a6/z6 mini me swap... and i was focusing on AccordR33 as being the asshole... at least he could explain why he doesn't like the AFC hack...
              HAN - ZiviCase10287
              Honda-tech - zivicase
              HMT - draztik
              d-series - draztik

Comment

i dont know why anyone would dislike the AFC if used and set up properly it can net big gains. hell i was running a s-afc when i did my 300hp dyno pulls and had no problems what so ever with tuning.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

haha come on man. They are the pricks cause you didnt search?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                  "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                  "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

most of these ppl have answered almost every possible question that has been asked about turbo this and that, etc... just don't take to much offense cause u got to look at it through their point of view. afc and standalones have been debated on prior threads many times. just look in some past threads by using the search function and im positive u will find all types of info. good luk with whatever u decide to do.

Comment

well from what i can tell from you 2 dickheads, the answer is no.... at least you could tell me what i need to know... instead of say "have you learned NOTHING from this site" hey are you a fucking asshole.. yes but i've not yet said it to you....... FUCK YOU
                      They only said that because you forgot to SEARCH.

These kind of posts are NOT tolerated here
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

i forgot to search??? hahahahahaha.... so you guys have some kind of history showing who searched what??? for your info... i did search and found nothing... if you look at my first post my only question was "what oil line kit do i use" and another member clearly stated that he did not know either...... what AccordR33 said to me was just rude and i was just saying what i'm going to run and all he did was try to make fun of me by saying "have you learned NOTHING from this site?" pwrusr if your a mod your not too good at it to tell you the truth for warning me for something i never started....
                        HAN - ZiviCase10287
                        Honda-tech - zivicase
                        HMT - draztik
                        d-series - draztik

Comment

i forgot to search??? hahahahahaha.... so you guys have some kind of history showing who searched what??? for your info... i did search and found nothing... if you look at my first post my only question was "what oil line kit do i use" and another member clearly stated that he did not know either...... what AccordR33 said to me was just rude and i was just saying what i'm going to run and all he did was try to make fun of me by saying "have you learned NOTHING from this site?" pwrusr if your a mod your not too good at it to tell you the truth for warning me for something i never started....
                          yes I did warn you and for good cause.

As for searching, I just searched and came accross this thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...bo+oil%2A+line
                          That should also awsner your question.

*edit* Accordr33, next time send a link the poster's way.
                          Last edited by pwrusr; 08-01-2005, 10:27 AM.
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

R33's response was justified. Your question is one that you yourself have the easiest time answering. You could just take your turbo or just the fitting that leads to the oil center section to the hardware store, record which thread pitch/size fits, find out with thread pitch/size different oil lines come with and match your findings. If you didn't feel like getting up then you could have just called Gude.

Also after a quick search i found myself at the Gude website cause he said he has a Bullfrog performance turbo. I think its basically a t3/t4 with a DSM (TE04H) housing so it would bolt up to the DSM mani with no modifications.

The reason we don't like AFC's is because by nature it advances the timing by fooling the ecu to think its not seeing as much manifold pressure as it truely is. Turbo90accord retarded his dizzy all the way back to offset this condition. You can get the same effect and not lose low-end by retarding your base timing with standalone management. It would also be cheaper. If you like it thats fine.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

if it was me i would just run uberdata or chrome for tunning... you would just need a socketed ecu ... and someone locally could tune it for you or you could buy a wideband and tune it yourself... but

Comment

Working...
                              X