Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Trouble with the turbo setup... totally stumped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome I got the maps. Thanks a lot. I'll just have you burn them tomorrow if you get your burner then Todd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
      Awesome I got the maps. Thanks a lot. I'll just have you burn them tomorrow if you get your burner then Todd.
      send em to my email.
      I hate thieves!

Comment

whats your email address?

Comment

whats your email address?
          its in my public profile... iamanonymousf22b@hotmail.com
          I hate thieves!

Comment

Sorry to threadjack, but are there any articules on how to port and clip the turbo properly? Good luck on your setup....

Caleb
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
              honestly i think you should try to swap injectors. also try disconnecting a plug wire at the distributor cap to see if there's a spark. i dont think there is any way the turbo would make it not start. i should get my burner tomorrow. that is if you need my help...btw im still interested in those seats. carb cleaner may not help since the plugs are brand new.
              haha that'd be funny if my past became his present! might wanna check the distributor for oil playa lol
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Alright I'll check the distributor and I emailed you those maps.

Comment

also just like todd said, put the stock injectors and ecu back in and that'll eliminate some guesswork.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Well I tried out the new map, and that didn't help any. The car doesn't even start on it. It'll just stumble for like half a second like it's going to start then dies. I started it with a stock p06 and it runs, but the idle fluctuates up and down just like it did with the chipped p06. I'm going to try stock injectors and ecu tomorrow and hopefully it's just the injectors.

On a side note I have the hid's all hooked up on the jdm 1 piece headlights ... hmm nice

Comment

On a side note I have the hid's all hooked up on the jdm 1 piece headlights ... hmm nice
                      ohhhh yes did u black house em? and remount ur bumper like we talked about?
                      I hate thieves!

Comment

and did you get any CEL's? And you said "stock p06" did you mean a stock p06 ecu or just the map?

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                          and did you get any CEL's? And you said "stock p06" did you mean a stock p06 ecu or just the map?
                          he actually has a po6
                          honestly i think he should put the stock injectors in then change the injector multiplier to 240 it'll automatically make the adjustments. low boost and vacuum should be ok. will you listening???
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

yea i'll send him the map for the n/a f22 with stock injectors.

Comment

be sure to include boost fuel just in case...he should be ok for 5 psi i think on stock injectors in case his foot slips
                              I hate thieves!

Comment

I didn't blackhouse them, and I'm cutting the bumper support and mounting it today since it's under 200 degrees for once. I totally forgot you had a n/a f22 map. That would be really awesome if you could send that to me today. If you can send it today then I'm going to have to make the long drive out to your place again Todd. I don't have my stock ecu so other than borrowing one from someone that's my only option for testing the injectors.

Comment

Working...
                                X