Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I ask you fellow members for a moment of silence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ask you fellow members for a moment of silence...

On July 17th 2005, at 3:30 AM, I must announce that the JDM F20A DOHC is dead. #3 ring is gone, please once again, your moment of silence....

thank you for your time.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

say it aint so...

Comment

As far as plans go, I do not know what to do. Thoughts of selling the car have come to mind, but its just a hard time right now. Im broke...no job...gotta go to school soon...and...i dunno, Im done.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq

Comment

its not over... in true sig fashion... i shall show u all..

her last datalog.. tuned via wikked/exr33

she was smooth..

Rebirth will have vengance like no other.. there is no gentle sadness.. no.. moving on.. just revenge....

u will see..
        Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 07-17-2005, 04:04 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

geez, it hurts to even look at that...why now...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq

Comment

For what its worth im sorry burleigh.. i know uve had bad experiences at what seems to be the worst times.. but WE will get YOU through this somehow.. if there's will theres a way.. and you have always shown me that u have the will to march on.. so.. we shall.. i look at this as a time of hybernation.. a time of silence and a time of making choices that reflect actions taken previously to get to this state..

uve come too fucking far to quit now.. im not letting you...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Only time can heal these wounds....its a risk we all take...i hope none of you must feel this pain...
              your condolences are greatly appreciated...
              thanks for hangin in there with me Los...

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq

Comment

the sun sets.. but it also rises... i shall be here every passing day.. healing this cb7 back to health.. god as my witness..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Sorry to hear it, another Honda motor bites the dust. Good luck getting it going again.

Maybe it's time to come over to the dark side....

EF8 is calling your name.

Comment

By the H I meant Honda. I know you've got...er..had an F20A.

I guess technically you still have it though....

Comment

Sorry man, i hope you can get through this time. I wish you the best of luck 91accordexr33.

Comment

damn,sorry to hear man.so how exactly did it happen?
                        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

most likely to blow stuff up: burleigh....hahaha jk
                          nobody cared when i blew my motor :-(
                          neways, im thinking you hit boost, which caused too much pressure in your cylinders which cracked a ringland. funny thing is your egt's look perfect. the cause of the motor blowing is a mystery to me other than the 9.5:1 cr.
                          im sorry man
                          you know i can help you. everyone knows that now. if there's anything i can do just ask. btw its time for you to move to dallas. haha
                          I hate thieves!

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
                            its not over... in true sig fashion... i shall show u all..

her last datalog.. tuned via wikked/exr33

she was smooth..

Rebirth will have vengance like no other.. there is no gentle sadness.. no.. moving on.. just revenge....

u will see..
                            Hey, what does this show? I cannot really read it. I guess I must be a noob

And it sucks what happaned to you. I read your thread before where you got your new shiny turbo to replace your old one, and now this :cet:

Comment

I'm sorry....but.... this sounds absolutely retarded. Yeah, I'm sure it hurts to blow a motor, but where's the optimism? I beleive you can put this engine back to good running order with a lil' work and love....

Best of luck...

Caleb
                              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                              X