Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Built DSM F22b turbo: Ball bearing GT or large T-Series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnite racer x
    i didn't see any specs on the turbo. You only said the HP numbers it could support
    Sorry here are specs of the turbo

GT30R
    HP:350-500
    Displacement: 2.0-3.0L
    Compressor Whl Dia.:76.2mm
    Compressor Trim: 56
    Compressor A/R: .60
    Turbine Wh Dia.: 60mm
    Turbine Trim:84
    Turbine A/R :.82
    Last edited by KillerCam282; 06-27-2005, 10:32 PM.

Comment

big exhaust a/r...got the compressor map for it somewhere?
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by AccordSIR-R
        I just got a 18G turbo, 1st gen manifold (i know ant... u told me not to get it but, it was a package deal with the 450cc injectors), 450cc injectors, A4 blowoff value. possible A4 high flow fuel pump (got to check to see if it will fit.) when im done with it its going to be sick...
        18g? wtf??!?! noooo NO

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

big exhaust a/r...got the compressor map for it somewhere?
          I will run another search to see what i can come up with. I will post that ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
            18g? wtf??!?! noooo NO
            whats wrong with the 18g turbo??? i dont got the money for a t3/t4 right now... cause i got a h22a1 motor to build... this is to just have a turbo and learn everything about it. plus everything was cheap....

$125 for the injectors and manifold
            $75 for the turbo
            $30 for all of the bs stuff for the complete turbo setup (oil line, vaccum lines, etc)
            $$$ not sure how much all the piping is going to cost
            "Fear Nothing For Nothing is Everything"

Comment

wtf wtf wtf?? dude no just NO thbat thing running low boost will spike every mother fucking second dude my evo 16g on my talon is almost to big for me

Dynamic racing

Comment

wtf wtf wtf?? dude no just NO thbat thing running low boost will spike every mother fucking second dude my evo 16g on my talon is almost to big for me
                Mick is hooking me up! Anybody want a 14b turbo and manifold super cheap and decently cleaned?

Caleb
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

don't listen to mick, he makes very bad decisions.

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

don't listen to mick, he makes very bad decisions.

no you do

anyone running a dsm setup is stupid unless its a temp setup

Dynamic racing

Comment

Name one.
                      Last edited by MRX; 06-28-2005, 02:40 PM.

Comment

no you do

What a sad, sad statement. DSM setups kick ass. I am sure the way I am doing mine will definitely kick some serious ass.

But back to the topic here is the compressor map as promised.

Last edited by KillerCam282; 06-28-2005, 04:14 PM.

Comment

no you do

you know mrx's setup isn't dsm, right? And what is wrong with dsm? They have good flowing turbos(low end that is) and teir manifold gives us cb owners the capability of going turbo on a budget
                          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                            you know mrx's setup isn't dsm, right? And what is wrong with dsm? They have good flowing turbos(low end that is) and teir manifold gives us cb owners the capability of going turbo on a budget
                            I kinda like this guy....he give me hopes. 92ex, do you have AIM? I'm still trying to figure some stuff out...

Caleb
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                              What a sad, sad statement. DSM setups kick ass. I am sure the way I am doing mine will definitely kick some serious ass.

But back to the topic here is the compressor map as promised.

i agree with the sad statement thing... he is the only one out of about 100 ppl that said the dsm setup is bad.... anyway i believe with mrx's help that i also would do very well.... hopeing anyway...
                              "Fear Nothing For Nothing is Everything"

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                                I kinda like this guy....he give me hopes. 92ex, do you have AIM? I'm still trying to figure some stuff out...

Caleb
                                Aol IM- adidasplayer135

end of next summer I plan on having a 12 sec cb7 running mostly dsm parts. We'll see how that goes. First I have to get my current set up running
                                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X