Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo=new clutch????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo=new clutch????

when upgrading to a turbo will i have to get a better clutch or is the stock one ok,i figure its all on how you drive the car right?

well if you are running a stock clutch with a turbo set up, you are going to need a new clutch soon. i would leave the stock clutch for as long as it lasts, it will give u time to save up and get a new one put in because you will need it
    ProjectParty.net
    Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Do you have your turbo? If not...............

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=17966
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

i would play it safe and just get a new clutch...i got mine and ran it mint for about 3 months...i would def upgrade to a better clutch
        My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

i'm currently looking for clutches myself... and i won't be turboing for like 3 months.... but i'm still wondering which clutch would suit my needs... i've had my eye on an exedy stage 1 clutch.... i know it can handle the boost... the questions is would i be better off with a stage 2 or stage 3?

Comment

Clutch is the first upgrade I would do....before all other mods

Comment

clutch is a must, without the new clutch you wont be putting the power the turbo produces to the wheels.
              www.rms-usa.com

Comment

iv been on a stock (i actually think its the ORIGINAL) 200,000 mile clutch for about a year under boost....needless to say, driving is becoming harder and harder.

get a new clutch

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                X