Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

What would it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some nice forged internals, a big turbo, 15lbs of boost, sleeves, and an awesome tuner

*edit* maybe just a little more than 15 psi.
    Last edited by 90boostdaccord; 02-03-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

you could get ~200HP pretty cheaply keep browsing and SEARCHING the forum to see what I mean.
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15666
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Nevermind.....I just realized this was in the Forced Induction Section
        Last edited by NoSloCB7; 02-03-2005, 09:34 PM.

Comment

patience, time, money, patience.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
            some nice forged internals, a big turbo, 15lbs of boost, sleeves, and an awesome tuner

*edit* maybe just a little more than 15 psi.
            yup

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=accord_drocca

Comment

if i can make 10psi = 260whp then is it safe to say i'd only need 13psi to break 300?

Its already been done anyways on a stock f22 @14.7psi/1bar ish = 315whp
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                if i can make 10psi = 260whp then is it safe to say i'd only need 13psi to break 300?

Its already been done anyways on a stock f22 @14.7psi/1bar ish = 315whp
                i thought that you had only put down like 215whp or something like that. maybe i'm wrong.

also, isn't each pound of boost equivalent to about 9-10 psi?

Comment

Originally posted by StrungOutPunk
                  Starting from a stock F22A1 motor. What do you guys think it would take to get to 300WHP. This is my "ULTIMATE GOAL" for my car. Im not looking to do this anytime soon. Im just wondering what you guy think would have to be done to get those kind of numbers.

450 cc DSM injectors
                  t3/t4 turbo
                  front mount intercooler
                  log manifold
                  wastegate
                  blow off valve
                  P06 ECU chipped for Uberdata
                  chip (EEPROM) burner
                  3 bar map sensor
                  walbro fuel pump 190 or 255 lph
                  pyrometer or EGT gauge
                  wideband O2 sensor/gauge

...oh ya, stock internals @ 1 bar. --tune well

300 hp CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 90boostdaccord
                    i thought that you had only put down like 215whp or something like that. maybe i'm wrong.
                    That was a base tune...no one ever said i actually tuned the car for that pull

horsepower is a state of mind and certainly can't be put in some general rule of thumb of 1psi = 10hp for ppl that know ways around horsepower without turning up the boost
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                      That was a base tune...no one ever said i actually tuned the car for that pull

horsepower is a state of mind and certainly can't be put in some general rule of thumb of 1psi = 10hp for ppl that know ways around horsepower without turning up the boost
                      whoa, no reason to get mad.

not everyone knows the "secret" speed techniques

Comment

Working...
                      X