Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

gdouts dyno sheet comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gdouts dyno sheet comparison

well i finally went to the dyno today, first run was 10psi with 288whp and 266wtq, 2nd run 13psi = (fail) clutch slippage 4200rpm wtq was 259 lol 3rd run it slipped again so we called it a day. this dyno sheet was with the new ported and polished head and meth kit.

New dyno
    set up:
    h23head ported and polished
    Im ported and polished
    coolingmist meth kit
    stock block
    garrett 50trim turbo .50ar comp housing .63ar turbine housing
    STR LOG MANIFOLD
    3" DP AC compatible
    560cc injectors
    3"exhaust
    CLUTCH SLIPPAGE= FAIL

288whp 266tq at 6k rpm with total timing at 31.25 10psi egt 782 afr 11.6 4th gear pull. let me know what you guys think
    video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QadrJiOmRrk

Old dyno

set up is the same except for the head and IM and meth kit.
    stock f22b head
    stock f22a bock
    dyno run was open DP at 3rd gear pull and 9.5psi
    246whp 247 wtq.

Let me know what you guys think, new clutch coming up
    Last edited by gdout90accord; 08-18-2009, 06:57 PM.

Do work john..do work..is all imma say..

If u would of revved it out more..there's another 5-10whp..power wasn't dropping at all

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

What clutch was slipping and how many miles on it? Also, did you expect the slippage based on your previous use of it?
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

the clutch was from lsd motorsports and it was the lsd racer clutch 6puck sprung disk. when i bought it 6months ago it was rated at 3xxft/lb (suppose to be) and now it says its 264ft/lb so .

Comment

Based on your assumption how much extra power do you think the meth kit gave you?

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Meh..no definte number...what I can tell u..is that the meth is allowing him to run the timing that he is running..

Its all equation

Meth kit= lower egt...

Lower egt+more timing= more power
            More timing= power doesn't drop as fast..as u can see even close to redline(6k) his power is still climbing..his torque is dropping some..but he does have a restricted manifold(log)

Mozz..seriously think about investing in a meth kit..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

nice numbers! and is your rev limiter at 6.5k? move that baby up,. they love to pull to 7.5k bone stock. turbo should be alot better. did you get any video of it? i always love hearing different turbo cars.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                Based on your assumption how much extra power do you think the meth kit gave you?
                to tell you the truth it made alot of difference, i bought it to lower down my EGTs which it did.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  nice numbers! and is your rev limiter at 6.5k? move that baby up,. they love to pull to 7.5k bone stock. turbo should be alot better. did you get any video of it? i always love hearing different turbo cars.
                  gyea i got a video of it, just need to updload it. check back later

Comment

video uploaded to the top

Comment

nice vid.. cant wait till you go back with the other goodies we got in store..

btw.. this is pure assumption.. but..

at the 12-13psi he was trying to hold.. im confident that he would of made around 310whp (if he revved it up more closer to 7k)

the nice jump right before the clutch slip (red pass) shows me that it definetly liked more boost(head/im)

new clutch will be on its way john..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                        nice vid.. cant wait till you go back with the other goodies we got in store..

btw.. this is pure assumption.. but..

at the 12-13psi he was trying to hold.. im confident that he would of made around 310whp (if he revved it up more closer to 7k)

the nice jump right before the clutch slip (red pass) shows me that it definetly liked more boost(head/im)

new clutch will be on its way john..

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                          to tell you the truth it made alot of difference, i bought it to lower down my EGTs which it did.
                          Do you know approx what you egt's where at full boost righ before shifting when you didn't have the meth kit?...btw nice #'s

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
                            Do you know approx what you egt's where at full boost righ before shifting when you didn't have the meth kit?...btw nice #'s
                            ofcourse, before at 6krpm 10psi i was hitting 840s and todays run was 782

Comment

over 40whp gain at same psi after head/IM work and meth - I must say that is pretty amazing . great numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X