Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

gdouts dyno sheet comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rexload View Post
    over 40whp gain at same psi after head/IM work and meth - I must say that is pretty amazing . great numbers
    thanks bro, im excited for you also that thing will have the weeeeeeeEEEEEFFeeeeeelinngg

hit me up on aim man.

Comment

rep that TX boost
      now we should run, i wanna see how bad u pull me

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

what duty cycle were the injectors at?
        spin city

Comment

Im wondering is your motor built? or non built?

Comment

Stock block sparky...

And dbsharp.. at 11psi/6krpm = 101% D.C

I sent him some 780cc precisions already..he just has to get them cleaned and flowmatched..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

not bad man definitely take care of it and stay on top of the maintenance. Boost gotta love it. Nice number bro

Comment

So he's still rocking the 450's? And I don't like going off the DC on Crome. I look at the injector duration portion of the graphs. Much more accurate.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                  So he's still rocking the 450's? And I don't like going off the DC on Crome. I look at the injector duration portion of the graphs. Much more accurate.
                  ive been on 560s for a while, like carlos said i need to get the 780s cleaned and flow matched. i need to look for a good shop to do it, you know any?

Comment

injector rehab

Comment

You should be good to about 340whp or so on those, especiall with such a low redline. I've taken 450's to 300whp.

Comment

I like having the extra room..so some clean/flowmatched 780s is the answer..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                          I like having the extra room..so some clean/flowmatched 780s is the answer..
                          what he said

d11crzy thanks for the injector rehab, i emailed them and had a quick response so

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
                            the clutch was from lsd motorsports and it was the lsd racer clutch 6puck sprung disk. when i bought it 6months ago it was rated at 3xxft/lb (suppose to be) and now it says its 264ft/lb so .
                            Ah. I had a stage 1 from LSD Motorsports for my red project because a friend referenced me saying I could save money. It was a "clutch specialties" brand. Unfortunately, it lasted me only 40-45K miles before it started slipping on me as well. Last time I'll buy from them, I should have stuck with my gut and gone with stage 2 Spec. I believe in going one step above what you need and stick with reputable clutch companies as it is critical to putting torque to the ground!

Honestly, a 6 puck should be capable of more, especially being considered "racer". They must use cheap pressure plates.

Stick with Competition Clutch, Action, ACT or Spec brands.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

www.cruzinperformance.com does injector cleaning and flow testing. Great prices and turn-around time.
                              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                                www.cruzinperformance.com does injector cleaning and flow testing. Great prices and turn-around time.
                                didnt you use injector rehab also?

Comment

Working...
                                X