Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Boosted fully build h23 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go with what the piston manufacturer recomends.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

where is good placed to get a block resleeved cause im doing the same build but if i choose not to do pistons and rods how much could a stock block take?
      I don't mean to take over or anything

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        Go with what the piston manufacturer recomends.
        ok that sounds good cuz thats what i did i just used the rings that they offered with the pistons. but if there was better ones i was gonna just get the better ones.

Originally posted by Youngill726 View Post
        where is good placed to get a block resleeved cause im doing the same build but if i choose not to do pistons and rods how much could a stock block take?
        I don't mean to take over or anything
        like 93sleeper said 16psi would be good i wouldnt run no more than that. but as for gettin your block sleeved i used a local machine shop it has a good reputation around this area so i would have to tell you to ask around and call a few places

Comment

i personally as well as all my friends send our blocks to golden eagle for sleeves.

If your using brian crower pistons then use brian crown rings.

Seems like your pretty hellbent on using all brian crower goods... any reason why?

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
            Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, BC does not make pistons...
            SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
            -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post

Seems like your pretty hellbent on using all brian crower goods... any reason why?
              no reason other than i just like the company and i like what i hear about the quality of their parts. and its a respectable name too

Originally posted by F22Turbo702 View Post
              Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, BC does not make pistons...
              sorry buddy your wrong they make em

Comment

Link.

they MIGHT design pistons, but they definitely don't manufacture them.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ok so after talkin to the guys at BC i found that the pistons are CP and the rods are BC pro steel billet rods. i thought the pistons were BC because thats where i got them from my bad.

Comment

thats not a very good thing if your not doing the reasearch as to where every part in your motor came from. I personally make a list of all parts and their source in case i need something in a hurry.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

well this is my first major build so im still got some learning to do

Comment

any status on this as very soon I am starting my complete h23 build!!!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by lildeez07 View Post
                          like 93sleeper said 16psi would be good i wouldnt run no more than that. but as for gettin your block sleeved i used a local machine shop it has a good reputation around this area so i would have to tell you to ask around and call a few places
                          16psi on a stock block is pushing it especially for a DD you can run safely 10psi on a stock block all day bumping it up is asking for rods and pistons
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

14 psi is good on the stock f22xx block as turbo90accord did for 2 yes and beat the crap out of it, and some guys on h-t did the same.
                            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Working...
                            X