Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

drag car build !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drag car build !

Alrighty guys you probably have seen my previous three builds and i keep wanting more power.(boost is addicting) anyways Pinks all out is coming to MIR raceway in june so of course i decided to represents all the imports out their! So anyways were building the car now to hit mid 10s i figured this would be a good number to shoot for especially in a 4 door accord! ha. So far i have everything out of the car i mean everything im getting ready to put an 8 point cage in it the fuel cell the works ect.... So ill keep you guys informed of what is going on this should be very interesting i think. Ps were shooting for 600+whp

GOT BOOST???

massive part out on accord almost everything is going

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125294

hell ya man i wanted to build my caar for pinks all out i cant wait to see the episode where a cb7 is on it ..... u know because of the car that it is u even if u dont make it into the 16 or 32 u will atleast be on tv so u better give a shout out for cb7tuner lol

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
    96 lexus sc300 DD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

nice should be awesome.. cant wait to see pictures as your doing it
      You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
      Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

good luck dude, sounds like a lot of fun. you are going to have to take EVERY bit of weight out of your car and boost the shit out of your car to get close to 10's. E85 will make your power goal more attainable, its essentially 108 octane race gas and you can get it cheaper than normal gas. are you sticking with the f22? i'd suggest talking to bisi for some advice, not just for the engine but everything; chassis, suspension, trans, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
          good luck dude, sounds like a lot of fun. you are going to have to take EVERY bit of weight out of your car and boost the shit out of your car to get close to 10's. E85 will make your power goal more attainable, its essentially 108 octane race gas and you can get it cheaper than normal gas. are you sticking with the f22? i'd suggest talking to bisi for some advice, not just for the engine but everything; chassis, suspension, trans, etc.
          got everything already under control build wise i have a built block from import builders called bisi the other day about cams (hasnt called me back haha) its f22 bottom end with h23 head not a fan of e85 but q16 all the way! we plan to put down 25+ psi of boost suspension will be custom for traction bars i like welding lol

GOT BOOST???

Comment

Originally posted by Dep22build View Post
            got everything already under control build wise i have a built block from import builders called bisi the other day about cams (hasnt called me back haha) its f22 bottom end with h23 head not a fan of e85 but q16 all the way! we plan to put down 25+ psi of boost suspension will be custom for traction bars i like welding lol
            just curious, why the h23 head? the f22a was the best flowing head honda made until the f20c of the s2k.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
              just curious, why the h23 head? the f22a was the best flowing head honda made until the f20c of the s2k.
              why not? plus my head is lets just say(worked) very well and i doubt ill ever be able to hit those numbers with a single cam their is more fine tuning with two cams rather than one. And yes i know the s2k motor is awesome i own one

GOT BOOST???

Comment

sounds nice, keep us posted man. I would like to see a cb in pinks whippin ass.

Comment

what turbo are you gonna run? I just bought a precision T66 myself and we are going for 750hp at 30psi. sounds like we both have some bad ass builds going on!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                  member ride thread
                  11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                  People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                  I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                  John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I would like to see a cb7 on pinks
                    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                      what turbo are you gonna run? I just bought a precision T66 myself and we are going for 750hp at 30psi. sounds like we both have some bad ass builds going on!
                      sc61 is what were going to run and max it out and whatever it makes it makes if i want more ill go bigger of course 40r maybe?

GOT BOOST???

Comment

Originally posted by Dep22build View Post
                        sc61 is what were going to run and max it out and whatever it makes it makes if i want more ill go bigger of course 40r maybe?
                        You should look into a Borg Warner S366 or S368.

-Kyle
                        SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                        -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

borg is definatly the way to go. we just built a prelude with a s372r on it should net around 900hp

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                            borg is definatly the way to go. we just built a prelude with a s372r on it should net around 900hp
                            900hp FTW. i'd be happy just to see a video of it running
                            My cb7

h22a
                            5-spd lsd
                            Lord, grant me the serenity
                            to accept the things I cannot change,
                            the courage to change the things I can,
                            and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                            of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

dang i cant wait to see this, a boosted hybrid CB7 running with some old school muscle cars on TV! CB7 = best sleeper ever! you should keep spare pats in your trunk in paper bags and tell everyone you just hit up the grocery store on the way to the track for a gallon of milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X