Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Variable flow turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
    All the infos available daniel-san.

Search you must..

HAHAHA

Cliff notes: Injectors sit in the intake... Just like normal... By direct injection I take you mean CC injection....
    umm you must search more myagi san.....

injection there are different types ie: direct, continuous, central to name a few.

the RDX injectors are MPI just like ours...
    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah View Post
      umm you must search more myagi san.....

injection there are different types ie: direct, continuous, central to name a few.

the RDX injectors are MPI just like ours...

Which is EXACTLY what I wrote above you genius...

"Cliff notes: Injectors sit in the intake... Just like normal" - Multi Port FI

He was refering to IF they were GDI... Theyre not... as you managed to point out... again, after I had answered him.

My search style is fine - LOL, didnt need it for this anyways...
      LOL
      750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
      realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

Which is EXACTLY what I wrote above you genius...

"Cliff notes: Injectors sit in the intake... Just like normal" - Multi Port FI

He was refering to IF they were GDI... Theyre not... as you managed to point out... again, after I had answered him.

My search style is fine - LOL, didnt need it for this anyways...
        LOL

your answer above was that you stated that they were NORMAL wtf is normal.... nvm i don't want to start. because you WILL GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE.

now back to the turbo, the valves that open up on top may be vaccum controlled (like a BOV) but hey if you got the funds go for it if not just dream. $2500 for the TURBO ONLY
        either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Originally posted by trah View Post

your answer above was that you stated that they were NORMAL wtf is normal.... nvm i don't want to start. because you WILL GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE.
          You ARE kidding right jackass???
          750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
          realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

You ARE kidding right jackass???
            We've got a lot of people that think they know everything, and think others know nothing...don't pay them much mind.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

my dad works at honda in PR so i might get it for free thats if i diside to go wit it

Comment

Originally posted by titobolas View Post
                my dad works at honda in PR so i might get it for free thats if i diside to go wit it
                Nice bro,Free shit FTW

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Working...
                X