Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

fuel pump??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel pump??

http://www.xenocron.com/catalog/xeno...ump-p-148.html

is this a good pump or should i just go with a walbro??
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Why faulter from walbro's a $30 difference? We know they're tried and true.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i paid 130 for my 255 walbro and it works great, very noticable humm, so you know its working lol, my wifes sells for 112 shipped 200km and is a 190lph, cant beat that!

WaC!

Comment

got mine for like $90 shipped on ebay or somethin...can't remember
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
          got mine for like $90 shipped on ebay or somethin...can't remember
          Yea Ebay from what i noticed sells Walbro the cheapest. Just dont get the made in china ones that are like 50 bucks.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

But on the other hand they use to sell in calgary(230km from lethbridge) for 160 for 190lph and 190 for 255lph so since the "stronger canadian dollar" things are a bit more reasonable! Also I just drive there and buy things they stock at MOPAC or any other retailer, instead of waiting for stupid shipping. Especially waiting for things to clear canada customs! IE my kyb agx's came out of yakima wa and still arent here were ordered on the 6th that almost a month! But its mostly the dealer "importexperts" they didnt even ship them out till I emailed them three times and started to get anal! They finally shipped them two weeks after and I paid on paypal so they got the stupid cash right away, just waiting to see if I would notice if my cash didnt matter to me! Oh well sorry bout the rant! lol
            Yeah go walbro if n/a 190
            if FI/n0s 255!

WaC!

Comment

341 and 342 are both walbro model numbers....

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Xenocron doesn't sell crap. Ever.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                X