Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

p13 stock jdm ecu...going turbo and needs chipping or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p13 stock jdm ecu...going turbo and needs chipping or something...

hey there...i got H22a in my cb and going turbo..... at about 7 psi with some 450 dsm or 550 RC injectors. need help with ecu...??
    any help is welcome...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

a p28 should help you out tony,

or a p06 converted to p28
    Members Ride

Comment

who or where do you recommend to chip it or tune it if i get a p28 ecu??

Originally posted by blackcb7
      a p28 should help you out tony,

or a p06 converted to p28

Comment

you can get it chipped by people on the site, a few of them offer their services

i know jdm concepts has a great reputation for tunning, pm bmxicansd if you would like to contact jdm concepts or just go to their website, they are located in sd
        Members Ride

Comment

my buddy has a p05 he just got that is chipped for a turbo h22.... it just has a basemap but that would work until you could get it tuned. its set for 6 i think. ill see if he wants to get rid of it if you are interested.

Comment

phearable.net as a basemap and then dyno tuned should be a goood idea. yea!!!

Comment

not too good with ecus..but which did a p05 came out of...
              let me know how much he want it for....

Originally posted by newtuner7
              my buddy has a p05 he just got that is chipped for a turbo h22.... it just has a basemap but that would work until you could get it tuned. its set for 6 i think. ill see if he wants to get rid of it if you are interested.

Comment

I'd get something bigger than 450 injectors on a boosted h22.

I would personally never push over 250whp on 450's. Just not my cup o tea.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                X