Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

14point7.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14point7.com

seems very promising for the low budget tuner.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

I was actually going to post that the other day, but I f0rg0tz. But yes, it seems like it will be very worth it.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

ill stick with my EC Tune

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy Accord
        ill stick with my EC Tune
        14point7 is not an engine management system.

Read next time before you post.

14point7 makes very inexpensive tuning tools. The JAW has gotten many great reviews from the guys over on hmt.

I'd buy it if I didn't already have my m-300.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

if some one makes a low budget romulator that would be awsome. I think the JAW is worth its value

Comment

I'll have to keep my eye on them! Seems like a great no-frills approach to otherwise overpriced tuning tools.

RICE looks quite promising...

I agree, an inexpensive romulator would be useful as well. The Ostrich isn't too expensive, though. If you're serious about tuning, it's a reasonable price.

Comment

Has anybody bought anything from this website yet?.....I think im gonna go for the JAW...I mean 90 bux for a complete wideband system....What do I have to loose.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

ok. im lost. i take it that you have to know about ECU tuning before i can understand this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                  ok. im lost. i take it that you have to know about ECU tuning before i can understand this stuff
                  are you talking about the JAW/RICE stuff? that's just the product's name.

JAW is a cheap wideband o2 sensor. just tells you your exact, real-time air/fuel ratio, which is great for fine tuning. most are hundreds of bucks.

etc, etc, etc.
                  ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

^ I think it has software that allows you to replay your datalog. Dont quote me cause I might just be INternet BSing

Comment

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/i...?topic=78036.0

just read that thread....very informative

Comment

bought the JAW wideband today.....Ill let everyone know how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by King James
                          bought the JAW wideband today.....Ill let everyone know how it turns out.
                          that'd b GREAT, i've been waiting for someone's personal feedback about this product.... price is soo TEMPTING

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                          My Ride thread
                          Flickr
                          Originally posted by d112crzy
                          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                          All I gotta really say is:
                          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

j....aw-e

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                              j....aw-e

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                              My Ride thread
                              Flickr
                              Originally posted by d112crzy
                              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                              All I gotta really say is:
                              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Working...
                              X