Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

p28 on the f22a???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p28 on the f22a???

title says it all. found a combo bisi has the s300 and p28. will it work for me???
    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

no need for a p28 you dont have vtec.

also what do you have done that you need s300?

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

It will work after it is tuned for the motor.
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
        no need for a p28 you dont have vtec.

also what do you have done that you need s300?
        motor is going boosted... i just need to know if it will work..
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

anyone????????
          OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
            It will work after it is tuned for the motor.
            Again, it will work once it is properly tuned for the motor.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

what will i have to do about vtec since i dont have it?
              OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

sell the P28 and put in a P06. get a couple thirty packs with the money you just made. s300 is a waste of money. (especially on a car this old). look into some free tuning software.

Comment

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                  what will i have to do about vtec since i dont have it?
                  That's all part of the tune. VTEC is a small part of what Hondata can do for you. Especially once you're boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                    That's all part of the tune. VTEC is a small part of what Hondata can do for you. Especially once you're boosted.
                    i know about all the s300's features.. i just want to make sure i coul use it bfore i dropped $700 on the combo
                    OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                      sell the P28 and put in a P06. get a couple thirty packs with the money you just made. s300 is a waste of money. (especially on a car this old). look into some free tuning software.
                      the s300 is a fantastic tuning system for people that want a reliable easy to tune setup. Saying that the s300 is a waste of money for our old cars is a pretty rediculous statement. 500$ for a really good tuning system is a really good deal IMO especially when comparing to some of the other name brand systems that are avaliable with comparable features. Then again many people on here dont have the funds, power or the need to utilize an s300. But... it is a really good system with some really good features especially on boosted cars. I personally have the highest HP f22 on this forum and i utilize the s300 for my tuning needs and i suggest to others to use it as well.

Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
                      i know about all the s300's features.. i just want to make sure i coul use it bfore i dropped $700 on the combo
                      short answer is yes the p28 will work with the f22, you just have to shut off the vtec feature.

long answer- it is much cheaper to get a P06 ecu with s300 and you will save about 50 or more dollars. it only cost me about 500 for the whole s300 setup including ecu.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                      member ride thread
                      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                        the s300 is a fantastic tuning system for people that want a reliable easy to tune setup. Saying that the s300 is a waste of money for our old cars is a pretty rediculous statement. 500$ for a really good tuning system is a really good deal IMO especially when comparing to some of the other name brand systems that are avaliable with comparable features. Then again many people on here dont have the funds, power or the need to utilize an s300. But... it is a really good system with some really good features especially on boosted cars. I personally have the highest HP f22 on this forum and i utilize the s300 for my tuning needs and i suggest to others to use it as well.

short answer is yes the p28 will work with the f22, you just have to shut off the vtec feature.

long answer- it is much cheaper to get a P06 ecu with s300 and you will save about 50 or more dollars. it only cost me about 500 for the whole s300 setup including ecu.
                        wher did you buy your system from???
                        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

i bought it from my local shop (PFI) PFISPEED.COM they hooked me up for 400 and i bought a p06 off ebay as a core for 75 bucks. give them a call, PM me for the number and ill let them know about what your looking for and to hook you up.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                          member ride thread
                          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                          X