Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

p12 vs chipped pt3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p12 vs chipped pt3

which is better...im starting to just build my car up kuz i got this street punk thats pissing me off and so ima take him on i wanna smoke this kid soo any one got sugestions.
    ~CB7 Phoenix~

(picture missing help me get a new one )

The California White Tux
    *and its alive!! hahaha*
    *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

I don't think you can chip the pt3. You're going to need more mods than the usual IHE before you need anything chipped anyway. If you let the street punk piss you off, even if you beat him, he's won. Once he's got you reacting to him, it's over. Take the high road and just let him run his mouth. It makes you look like the better man, regardless of who's car is faster.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      I don't think you can chip the pt3. You're going to need more mods than the usual IHE before you need anything chipped anyway. If you let the street punk piss you off, even if you beat him, he's won. Once he's got you reacting to him, it's over. Take the high road and just let him run his mouth. It makes you look like the better man, regardless of who's car is faster.
      exactly.

and no you cannot chip the pt3 or the p12 ECU. if you want a chipped ECU you have to go with the p06. there are others. you can find out in this section. look around and you'll see.

but dont race someone because your mad at them. racing in anger wont help you. you'll mis-shift and grind gears out to ying yang.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post

but dont race someone because your mad at them. racing in anger wont help you. you'll mis-shift and grind gears out to ying yang.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
          thats what i thought...yeah it used to be just him and id argue my point for a while and then stopped now he is driving a lil pos 240sx and started drifting and has a small crew then he and his crew conversed then he was talkin to me one day and called me a ricer and so i was saying f u and ur pos ill smoke u....and nvr talked to him since but his lil buddies talk shit still and its just starting to piss me off....i just wanna be sleeper status!
          ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
          *and its alive!! hahaha*
          *under construction*M.R.T: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1689652 *changes soon to take over*

Comment

As said above, you can't chip a PT3.

Additionally, if you think changing your ECU is going to make you so fast that you're going to start winning races, you're being overly optimistic. His buddies may be wrong to call you a ricer, but if you ever say to them "I have a chipped ECU, I'll beat you now!" then they're absolutely right.

Comment

What you need..... is to drive down to Santa Cruz and let me practically give you those f22a6 parts.

Those 240SX's have more power than a CB7 stock. You might not be able to beat him without some decent mods. Especially if he's modded.

What track are you going to race at?
              - Ghosty
              WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
              FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                As said above, you can't chip a PT3.

Additionally, if you think changing your ECU is going to make you so fast that you're going to start winning races, you're being overly optimistic. His buddies may be wrong to call you a ricer, but if you ever say to them "I have a chipped ECU, I'll beat you now!" then they're absolutely right.
                sorry deev but i think u missed what i had said...i said i wanna start building my car...not just do an ecu i know that wont win races but its a step seeing that its gunna give me better horsepower and torque. kuz my first step is to basically make it an se platform by that i mean the like what 140hp and sumtin torque i think but yeah thats where im going with this whole ecu thing
                ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostyman View Post
                  What you need..... is to drive down to Santa Cruz and let me practically give you those f22a6 parts.

Those 240SX's have more power than a CB7 stock. You might not be able to beat him without some decent mods. Especially if he's modded.

What track are you going to race at?
                  that could be a possibility or like maybe we can work sumtin out where we can meet at a cb7 tuner meet

yeah but i beat a car thats just like his in every way and the one i beat had overdrive and yeah a couple times he beat me but i overall beat him

Sac most likely
                  ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                  *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

Well wat are your mods?
                    You do know that chipped ECUs require a tuning session.
                    I think itll be pointless on a stock motor. IMO
                    www.PreludePower.com
                    BB SQUAD MEMBER #28 V.2

Comment

Originally posted by BLUBB2 View Post
                      Well wat are your mods?
                      You do know that chipped ECUs require a tuning session.
                      I think itll be pointless on a stock motor. IMO
                      lmao air intake yeah i know ima just get the good ol p12 ecu
                      ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                      *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

dude dont just mod your car to beat him. because there will always be someone faster than you,

Comment

don't want to throw your buzz out, but you can always just buy a new car, and save the blood and tears. Build because it makes you happy, not because being built will make you happy. And what are you doing letting them get to you?! - you know better than to walk into a fight without anything. you say you want sleeper status, don't tell them anything then. beat them out of surprise.

-i don't know what i just wrote. haha

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                            don't want to throw your buzz out, but you can always just buy a new car, and save the blood and tears. Build because it makes you happy, not because being built will make you happy. And what are you doing letting them get to you?! - you know better than to walk into a fight without anything. you say you want sleeper status, don't tell them anything then. beat them out of surprise.

-i don't know what i just wrote. haha
                            ey man thats good i like wat u said ima keep that to remember always...btw i like that rim lol i got some nice 17's that im trying to get tires for so i can put em on..
                            ~CB7 Phoenix~

The California White Tux
                            *and its alive!! hahaha*

Comment

my jdm P12 ecu is installed. a pain figuring out how to take the ECU out, but the P12 ecu doesn't work with the oem ecu bracket, so my ecu just chills there under the carpet. =]

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                              X