Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

well now I know what my problem is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well now I know what my problem is.

My car runs low 12's and dips down into the 11's at wot!!!!! when It warms up It is running high 12's low 13's while warming up just sitting there. this is on a p39. I have a header, full exhaust, intake bisi im gasket, removed all im heater hoses, and egr. I wouldn't think that these mods would throw the tune off that much! I cant wait to see how much better my car runs when tuned. Ive been having a problem with my car shutting while warming up, I guess that is because It is running rich as hell? I don't think it is a problem with the lc1, because while the ecu is operating closed loop my afr's hang around 14.7:1. When warming up, my car will backfire when you let off the gas and then push the pedal down again. I can't wait to see how much better the car runs when Ive got decent afr's. The thing I dont understand is why it is running so rich, do I have a problem?
    spin city

It's a JDM ecu. They all do that.

JDM P13's run just about the same, if not richer.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

good god. this morning I was idling at 11.5 right after the lc1 started reading. My o meter lost the top part of the first digit today while I was going to class, If the unit or screen needs to be replaced, I'm getting red, because I can barely see the blue during the day, but it sure does look good at night. anyway, im going to start tuning today, im gonna search around and try to find a good crome map to start with. I dont think Ive found any f22 maps for crome around, but im gonna look again.
      spin city

Comment

Working...
      X