Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

h23/f22 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23/f22 parts

ok i know the crank the rod and pistons are the same.
    i need to know if a clutch and flywheel from a f22 will fit on a h23 cuz i just got a new one and i dont want to get a new one for the swap.

I dont think so
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by arthaccord
      ok i know the crank the rod and pistons are the same.
      i need to know if a clutch and flywheel from a f22 will fit on a h23 cuz i just got a new one and i dont want to get a new one for the swap.
      Yes the clutch and flywheel will fit fine.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
        Yes the clutch and flywheel will fit fine.
        x2....and the f pistons are 85mm. H piston are 87mm
        and if your doing a swap, the bolts that hold the flywheel (for a stick) & the flex plate (for an automatic) are different.

just in case you didn't know

Comment

17mm 12 point for the flywheel bolts. Should be able to source them in a junkyard. But yea as mentioned it fits the F series clutch disk is like 1cm smaller or something like that. Thats the only difference.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed
            x2....and the f pistons are 85mm. H piston are 87mm
            and if your doing a swap, the bolts that hold the flywheel (for a stick) & the flex plate (for an automatic) are different.

just in case you didn't know
            85.5*
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

If there is a difference how come they are all the same size. When i look there is no size difference. And when you buy an aftermarket clutch and flywheel they all have f22, h22, h23 etc. etc. If the size is different?

Comment

Working...
              X