Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Help me figure out if its worth it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: 93 juicedacclude

Originally posted by ace22
    Hey before you talk shit about this kids H22, What are you personally running ? Everyone knows someone who's faster than someone else, That proves nothing. I assume you're running a SOHC F22. Just quit talking shit. I am sure if you had the money you'd swap an H22 in too.

i'm sure if i had the money i WOULDN'T swap a H22 in my accord... why would you even think that? cuz its JDM shit or its DOHC VTEC... big fucking deal...

this isn't suppose to be how fast eachothers cars are, just the fact that this kid comes in and talks shit to me cuz i said my "third gear pulls well" and he said its just an F-series, trying to act tough and cocky ,then we point out that his mods and what he's running is complete shit.

then all i say is i have my other car which is a civic hatch and point the mods i have.. thats all... ONCE AGAIN *** boy says "i'd own that DSM modded civic" pretty much.... WOW, maybe you could... my turbo kit costed $400, and i'd bet it would be close.. oh yeah my car isn't gutted or it does have a JDM motor in it... how much did your H22 cost? thats right.... too much.

sorry that you got owned on both forums.. cb7 and HMT for saying the F-series is shit... not our faults you know jackshit.
    HAN - ZiviCase10287
    Honda-tech - zivicase
    HMT - draztik
    d-series - draztik
    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

Shit talking assholes

I cant believe the nerve these guy have. We are all here to help everyone out with problems.........Not bash the fuck out of eachothers setups. by the way im running a f22/f23 turbo with a cam for under 1000.00. The manifold is even an equal length hand made manifold. Its impressive to make your car fast with the motor that came with it.................
      Juicedacclude..............Ace22........i hate you.......And your assholes

You two jackass should go off and start your own forum called:

Ace22 and Juicedacclued's asshole bashing forum
      "Dosent matter what ya brung it still sucks ass"
      Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

LOL, PWNED biatch!!!!
        HAN - ZiviCase10287
        Honda-tech - zivicase
        HMT - draztik
        d-series - draztik

Comment

Draztik,

Dont listen them assholes. I herd that they sit around talking shit on the f22 and touch eachother. awwwwwwwww how sweet
          Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

Look you all can call ,me an asshole all you want, and I'll Still stick to my guns, One of you asked " What do you run, Sparky" Well If by Sparky you meant me, I never suggested I would beat any of you but, More than likely I would My 91' SE with the H22 had one good pass running 14.3 at Gainesville before i broke the F22 axles I was using, and my '91 LX runs probably somewhere in the 17's so 13.1 to me looks pretty damn good, maybe not for a hundred shot but if your only racing with one wheel(no LSD) than it's definitly pretty tight. 13.1 and the wind blows in your favor you hit twelves(sarcastically) with a FWD 4cyl which is impressive by anyones standards and is definitly not "SHIT" as Daztik wrote. Look I'm not trying to talk shit but lets look at my Cars for example, I drove the SE for almost 4 years on the F22a6 Loved the car and still no matter how many bolt ons or how much shiny shit I put on the N/A F22 I never compared to anything I ran with my N/A H22. I still drive an F22 and And the H22 and my beater( the LX) Is slower than shit, Why? well lets see the h22 makes much better power than the f22 because of the difference in the compression ratios, fuel curves, vtec etc.. the lower compression ratios make it easier to boost the F22, So yes from a boosted standpoint the f22 may be cheaper to make fast... HOWEVER, The H22 When boosted to the same Psi WILL MAKE MORE POWER. However both motors Internals should be built before running any real boost, which during the process any idiot with half a brain is going to change the compression anyway. So if you'd like to race a two bar D seris, a two bar f seris and a two bar H seris the H seris will come out on top most everytime. But How do I know.... Well, I personally built a h22 powered 4th gen Prelude now running 20pounds soon to be more. and I can Personally attest to this. IMO EXPERIENCE is lightyears More valuable than anything you READ on the INTERNET or can quote from some random person on a message board somewhere who may or may not have the credentials they claim they do. And It is definitly far more valid than POPULAR OPINION. But, If you enjoy working on F seris than more power to ya, And If we should run across each other on a straight road late at night and you beat me I'll Shake your hand just the same.

Postscript: Draztik I wasn't suggesting you would buy an H22 for IT being JDM (which most H22's aren't) or because it's VTEC but because its 200 HP which would take a standard f seris 100 shots just to keep up.
            Ace 22
            Criminal Intent Racing
            Orlando, FL

Comment

sorry, your basically defending the #1 asshole on this forum so far.. and on the forum in ALWAYS on... he's asking a bunch of questions which i know the answers to.. so thats kinda funny if you ask me.... btw you have your real car and then the daily car... so do i, now why would i swap a H22 in my daily car that i drive in winter and all?? the accord is ment for basically reliabilty and puttings mods on the F22 is still reliable... i dont' feel like spending $2000 on a H22 when that could just go into the f22 and probably run 13's with 2k...

once again seeing a F stay with a H with just as much money into it or LESS is pretty impressive, yes the H has more potential but just to see that would be sweet... same with a civic with D and B series, seeing a D-series beat or stay with a B-series is impressive.. i'm all for that except now the hatch is getting a B18a on boost cuz i'm basically going all out now..

get my points now?
              HAN - ZiviCase10287
              Honda-tech - zivicase
              HMT - draztik
              d-series - draztik

Comment

I understand your points, never said I didn't, however, My beater Remains entirely stock, Solely for reliability. If yours isn't fast enough to be your beater and you want a reliable daily driver than buy a different car. Simply put. Don't try to re-engineer a car when you are after reliability. leave that up to the engineers at Honda.
                Whats even more impressive to see than a d keeping up with a b or an F kepping with an H Is a four banger H22 keeping with or beating a 2JZ..
                If your gonna Mod It go home...
                If your gonna Amplify it Go Hard..

Understand my point..
                Last edited by ace22; 08-27-2004, 04:28 PM.
                Ace 22
                Criminal Intent Racing
                Orlando, FL

Comment

sorry ace, juicedacclude just pissed my off. then it seemed like you had his back no matter how wrong he was. so again im sorry for being a dick to you.............but i still hate juicedacclude
                  Turbo f22a/f22b vtec

Comment

I agree...

I might have been too quick to jump your shit ace... it just seemed like you were siding with juiced and inciting more H22 vs. F22 crap...

To each their own I say...

If someone is happy with their H22 then I won't talk shit...same with someone's F series... it's when they force their <blah blah blah> is better crap on others I take offense...

I still think that 14.7 All Motor is weak though... and someone running that time is in NO posistion to be talking shit...
                    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Why don't we get into the import vs domestic thing while we're at it?

My mustang 5.0 runs 13.9 with a few bolt ons and street tires.

Nice as that car may be I still love hondas for their reliability and potential.

Anyway F vs H is about as stupid as Domestic vs Import. I hope that this trend of flaming people for no reason other than they don't want to do major modifications stops.

Comment

Working...
                      X