Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

fuel regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuel regulator

are those sard fuel pressure regulators any good and if not what would you suggest.... i want to get quality but i dont want to just pay for the name

hello

Comment

Do you have pics of it?

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
      My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SARD-...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

bump

Comment

SARD has been making parts for ages. They usually make parts for higher performance jdm vehicles such as supras and skylines. They are well known but no one has heard a lot about them since they are used a lot overseas. Ive been hearing about them since the early 90s and they are a good company.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you getting one for looks or what? do you need it?
              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

need it

edit: thanks nail

Comment

i don't think you can use that with a stock fuel rail
                  unless you have a aftermarket one already

Comment

its an inline regulator so why wouldnt i? i mean you could be right, but i dont think you are.

Comment

cause it looks alot like my FPR. and i has to use an AEM rail and earl prefomance hoses to use it.

Comment

You are viewing a BRAND NEW and Genuine SARD Adjustable Fuel Regulator with the 8mm fuel line fittings. This is the `Standard Type` which is a rising rate regulator unit and can be used in-line with the provided fittings. The item can also be installed in place of the OEM fuel regulator with the proper adapter

that makes me think i can any other peoples opinions? i mean i am not against getting an aftermarket fuel rail i just dont think i need 2

Comment

looking at the pic if that's all that comes with the kit. how do you get the fuel from the rail to the regulator?

Comment

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/performance/sard_reg.htm

i'm thinking you'd have to get pt# 69017 to make it work

but i could still be wrong

Comment

I have a brand new adjustable FPR for sale, comes with a gauge. It's for an h22 however, but I will sell it at a good price if you are interested...let me know!

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                              X