Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

What is the best muffler for turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since you already have a extra header laying around why dont you just use that, if your having problems with the o2sensor wires, just extend it.... btw i have a extra header laying around

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
      Open downpipe is that you have a downpipe, but theres not catback exhaust, so the exhaust just flows from the downpipe into the atmosphere

so what im picturing in my head is: from the engine, to headers to downpipe, and that's it!...is that what you're sayin? As in No cat. converter, no resonator, and the rest of the muffler system is OFF!?

is this bad or does this increase any Hp?

*Needs*
      -New shocks
      -Struts
      -Drop
      -Cleaning
      -New Tires/Wheels
      -New Window Tint
      -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
        so what im picturing in my head is: from the engine, to headers to downpipe, and that's it!...is that what you're sayin? As in No cat. converter, no resonator, and the rest of the muffler system is OFF!?

is this bad or does this increase any Hp?
        i think you need to do MORE AND MORE SOME MORE READING and researching before you go turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
          i think you need to do MORE AND MORE SOME MORE READING and researching before you go turbo
          x2 lol. but if you do a open downpipe your goin to be VERY loud lol and that will get unwanted attention

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

well yea, i am doing more research before turbo...that's why im n/a for now...no turbo yet till maybe 1 or 2 years from now...which is why i asked. ..and no i dont want unwanted attention...i already have that right now with a messed up resonator.

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

Comment

You'll spool faster with open dp and yea hp will be a lil more!
              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

well i was thinkin' about the N1 Catback Exhaust system i saw on Ebay...anyone else has that?

*Needs*
                -New shocks
                -Struts
                -Drop
                -Cleaning
                -New Tires/Wheels
                -New Window Tint
                -Alot more lovin'

Comment

nvm...i just bought the N1 off of ebay already..

*Needs*
                  -New shocks
                  -Struts
                  -Drop
                  -Cleaning
                  -New Tires/Wheels
                  -New Window Tint
                  -Alot more lovin'

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                    well yea, i am doing more research before turbo...that's why im n/a for now...no turbo yet till maybe 1 or 2 years from now...which is why i asked. ..and no i dont want unwanted attention...i already have that right now with a messed up resonator.
                    1 - 2 years DAYM good thing I sold the turbo already hahaha I have another 14b but its rebuilt and all by yours turely balanced as well from forced performance in mckinney for 10 bucks since I went to school with the owner lol. BUt thinking about trashing it since I need some room in the garage. I guess you still don't need the H23/F22a6 IM I'm selling go and waste your money on aftermarket header and resistors when you can get real HP with the OEM part lol but o wells hit me up later
                    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

Working...
                    X