Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

?: AC & Unorthodox Racing Ultra Underdrive Pulleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?: AC & Unorthodox Racing Ultra Underdrive Pulleys

I have a quick question, if I want to upgrade my pulleys to Unorthodox Racing Ultra Underive Pulleys

Will I still be able to connect my ac to the new pulley system without any problems? Also does anyone make a lightwieght ac pulley?

Also how much hp/tq would i gain on my stock f22a1 with the new pulleys?

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated!
    PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

tell you the truth, the kit is not even necessary, all you'd really need would be the crank pulley and that's all, the rest are pointless..... i'd save some more for some better mods than them

just my 2 cents

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
    My Ride thread
    Flickr
    Originally posted by d112crzy
    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
    All I gotta really say is:
    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

So if I were to just get the Crank pulley, the set is to make the rest of your pulleys match (liven up the engine compartment ya know), what would my net hp/tq gain? I plan on installing a cold air intake, and a full exhaust system. My cars an auto, so besides whats listed, next to an msd ignition system, what other bolt on type mods can I perform to increase hp/tq out of my f22a1?

Comment

lighter pulleys no matter where they are are good. so just get the set. might as well. as for bolt on's....htere areprobably 100000000000000 threads on this lol. upgrade the basic 3 things.....fuel, air, and ignition. that will be a good start.

btw i have the UR pullies and they are the shit.....some good stuff....especially if u can get them cheap like it did.
        My members ride thread

Comment

bolt-on wise, i'd start off with I/H/E and swap the intake manifold with either A6 or H23(or combination), run the PT6 ECU (92-93 Accord EX), and the pulleys if you like also. that should let you have some fun till knowledge is gained and really have a set plan.

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Ultra S pulley retains all accessory functions, I have it for my white project. I plan to remove P/S and A/C however, but it's there in case.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Are all the belt sizes the same? if not what belts would i need?

Comment

Alternator = K050410

not sure of power steering, it does have to be a lil smaller than they say though

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

Indeed, I have the set and the bump in power was noticible. And I have an auto.
                  And there are a million threads on this and what else you can do.

I will also agree that the acc. pulleys aren't necessary. If you can get the crank cheap that's a good mod to do and gives you a reason to replace your belts anyways.

I will be selling mine whenever I pull my engine sometime this summer. Or go to their website, they are selling a black or a red one for $70. Can't beat that.

Belt sizes are listed in their instuction manual which is available on their website.
                  Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                  -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                  MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Working...
                  X