Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

anyone tried this muffller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone tried this muffller

ok so i got this muffler brand new for really really cheap, thinking of replacing my stock muffler with it because my stock is prolly got a few more months left in it...

http://tinyurl.com/2kauug

is anyone familiar with this muffler? does it suck? is it appropriate for f22a6 with stock exhaust piping or is the canister not big enough?

any feedback appreciated.

(ps: normally i would never get a cannister style , but this was too cheap to pass up)
    ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

its a ricer exhaust. buy a aspec muffler man.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

If you like it go for it. Any muffler will fit but the exhaust shop will have to make an adapter for it.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i dunno if i like the style of it half as much as the fact that it costed me hardly anything , and my current muffler is about to rust out.
        ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The N1 I am using is stainless steel and cost me 30 off ebay or something like that.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X