Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

has anyone bought anything off of jdmcarboy.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone bought anything off of jdmcarboy.com

Well has anyone bought anything off of jdmcarboy.com? Are they a good place to buy things off of?
    My Ride

No. But a couple of my friends have their decal on their cars. Their a good site for civics and tegs. Not a whole lot a stuff for accords.
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

I believe Edgarcb7 got his front clip from them.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

i ordered a front lip from them....my expereince wasnt really good with them.....First i ordered a mugen style lip and it was on back order.....problem is they never let me know so i was sitting around for a few weeks wondering what happened...i had to call to find find out.....ok whatevver so then i tell them just send me the type-r style lip for my car and they send me the wrong damn lip....it wasnt for my car.....then i just wanted a refund and i ended up getting fcked cause they didnt wanna refund me shippin it back to them($50) which was their fcking mistake....i wont do business with them again.
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

As mentioned previously above...same thing happened to my friend with a lip.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i e-mailed them before i tried to buy anything. after about a week and 3 e-mails, i never got a response so i chose another vendor for my exhaust

Comment

So this site wont be good to buy a lip off of?
              My Ride

Comment

they were horrible with the respsonses....they would never answer my e-mails....i would call and alotta times they wouldnt fcking answer either...i suggest to ssearch around a lil bit first....check other options
                My Members Ride Thread

Comment

unless you are local in Cali. i suggest finding another vendor to buy from with a better reputation

Comment

my front lip i got from them was on backorder for 3 months. personally, i dont recommend them.

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

Working...
                    X