Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Engine Torque Damper INFO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Ya Ill Get Some Pictures, It a Lil Late Now... Ill Show U What I Did, and then Ill Tell U what I Should Have did... ttyl
    "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
    -----------------------------
    SOLD
    1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
    SOLD

Comment

Crap homes. Post some pics and a helpful DIY already. Help a brotha out.
      My CB7 post on my blog
      My CB7 thread

Comment

Hello Fellow CB7 Members, Sorry I Didnt Get Back to Yall Sooner, But Thing r Pritty Crazy round Here...

I Bought A 94-97 Accord Torque Damper
        One of The 2 Brackets they Gave Didnt Fit... ( I Used The Bracket on The Left side of the TD Pictured Below)

Removed The Top PS Bolt (14mm) and The Suspension Bolt (17mm)

Took The Supplied "L" Looking Bracket and Mounted it to The 17mm Bolt Location. (Few Drops of LocTit Never Hurts to Keep It Solid )

I Then Remove a Bracket That Holds The Wire Harness Up and Just Pushed The Wires out of My Way. When You Get There You'll See What I Mean.

This Part Takes a lil Skill... I Took Some 14Gauge Bar Stock and Drill 2 Holes in it a Little Bit Bigger Than The Given Bolts. I Just guessed on Where to Drill My Holes, Thats Prob. why My Came Out Bad. It Might Take Some time Measuring, or Trial n Error to Get it Perfect... I Would Give You Exact Measurement on how long, But I Made Myne To LONG. If I Where to Make it Smaller, Than the Homemade bracket and The Torque Damper Would be alined. Since I Made Myne way to Long It is Making a V Angle where the Bracket and Torque Damper Meet. It Works, But I Think it would work Better if they where Streight.

Now The Metal PS Line was in the way. I just took my hand and slowly bent it up Bout .5 of an inch Just to make some room.Then Bolt the Homemade bracket to the PS Bolt.

Once you have the homemade Bracket in Than You can Just Bolt the torque damper Between the Given Bracket and The One You Made.

Its ALOT Easer than im making it sound. and Sorry if The Pictures r in Some Crazy Order... lol Its Late

Its Worth 70.00 Bucks and Some Time

W/ Navi But Auto
        SOLD
        1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
        SOLD

Comment

Bump For Pritty Pictures... lol

W/ Navi But Auto
          SOLD
          SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X