Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Going Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Spray

Well since i'm a poor college student.... I think I'm going to go spray.

THe h22 is out of the question right now.

h23 is a good option. Or the h23 head swap.

car is still auto. and plan on keeping it auto.

is spray a good idea or no?

oh and a side note.... How much does it cost to do a obd1 to obd2 conversion?

what shops are good in houston area?
    my 91 cb7
    Originally posted by 4doorfury
    I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

i think that if your a poor college student "spraying" might not be the best idea. do u want to have to take the bus to school in the morning?

Comment

Richie*Nitrous is running spray on an auto. PM him he may be able to help you out

Comment

spray is fun as hell!!! no sure about the auto part tho.. i gots a 5spd.. i shot zex 55 shot on i/h/e and it was great!
        HAN - ZiviCase10287
        Honda-tech - zivicase
        HMT - draztik
        d-series - draztik
        Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

i don't really take the bus each morning. I live on campus. You kinda just walk every where. My car is back home.
          my 91 cb7
          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

I wouldnt recomend it but if u do go wet and if u go dry get new fuel injectors and fuel pump.
            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

why would you wanna do an obd1 to 2 conversion, obd2 ecu's cannot be chipped. You already have an obd1 system and there are several diff. options of ecus to use to run uberdata, chrome, neptune and hondata. And If your just gonna run like a 55 shot then tuning isnt really necessary.
              H22-T FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jDmacCordh22a
                why would you wanna do an obd1 to 2 conversion, obd2 ecu's cannot be chipped. You already have an obd1 system and there are several diff. options of ecus to use to run uberdata, chrome, neptune and hondata. And If your just gonna run like a 55 shot then tuning isnt really necessary.
                1. YOu want to to obd2-obd1 conversion....obd1-obd2 is a waste of time.
                2. Obd2 ecu's can't be chipped but they can run standalone. AKA AEM EMS, GReddy EMS, Hondata and so on so in terms they are somewhat tuneable.
                3. Buy a complete H23 its easier. But if you want to do a head swap go for it there are DIY everywhere on this site just search for it.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                  I wouldnt recomend it but if u do go wet and if u go dry get new fuel injectors and fuel pump.

new injectors and fuel pump? your kidding right? dry kits run off vacuum off the fuel pressure regulator.. if you got either the new fuel pump or injectors you'd be running so rich! and if you got both then pretty sure your car wouldn't start it'd be running so rich.. without fuel management..
                  HAN - ZiviCase10287
                  Honda-tech - zivicase
                  HMT - draztik
                  d-series - draztik
                  Team Integra - RacinMasonC

Comment

talked to richie*nitrous. He recomends the wet shot so i don't run lean and go boom. lols.

idk though. with the obd1 -> obd2 that would eliminate the need of a tcu chip right?
                    my 91 cb7

Comment

Working...
                    X