Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

apexi rsm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apexi rsm

can anyone give me some info on this, ive already searched it on google, and it looks pretty cool. was wondering if theres anyone on here who has it? and if so, is it a fun little toy to play with? cause ill be picking one up tomorow without the G-sensor, but i will be buying the g-sensor fairly soon.

so any comments on the RSM?
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

I had one on my previous car. A little eg civic. Didn't have a tacho in the cluster so I got one of these. Installed it myself. Only took an afternoon to do. I used to have the speed and rpm displayed in digits full time. Nice and clear display. Seeing the exact figures is good too. Especially for speed. After a few weeks I never looked at my cluster.

I didn't have the g sensor but I still thought it was good. Used the timing function a few times too. The only gripe I had with that is that when you're timing you can't see rpm. But that shouldn't be a problem for cb's because of the stock tacho.

If they were a little bit cheaper I would have bought one for my cb already. My cluster tacho dosn't work but I just picked up a auto meter 2.5" one for cheap.
    Last edited by Cam; 12-06-2006, 09:08 PM.
    Members Ride Thread

Comment

so these are good? cause im picking one up tomorow from a guy for 125$ canadian, its in mint condition, only used for like 4-5 months.
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

MIght as well. Im selling my blitz ID meter lol. Those are nice though the readout is clear as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Yeah if you can get one for a good price I say go for it.
          Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
          X