Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

H22 engine F22 crank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 engine F22 crank

well im having my motor built over the winter and im just need to know if i was to use the f22 crank in my h22 motor what type of rods and pistons will i have to search for H or F thanks in advance for any answers
    U dont work U dont eat
    U dont grind Udont shine
    1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
    present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
    1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

da9b16 tolded me that the h22 and f22 are not swapable but the h23 and f22 cranks are something about the mains or rods size
    da9b16 is a great seller very quick shipping and great parts

Comment

ull only need the H23 rods and pistons...

straight bolt in

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
      For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Becareful with using the f22/h23 crank and rods... They are not made to rev to 8200 rpms... and therefore the reliability of the motor will go down. Not saying its going to break anytime soon or anything like that... On a good note you will notice a nice increase of power and tq if you use the h22 pistons and somewhere in the 11-12/1 compression ratio. Only h23/h22 pistons will work.

The car will have the instant tq of a h23 and the high revs of an h22 if you use h22 pistons.
        Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
        registration is free

Comment

i have my motor build all planed out it will be in the all motor fourm later on but thanks for the help though i guess il just stick with the h22 crank and do my original build
          U dont work U dont eat
          U dont grind Udont shine
          1st car 90 CB7 lx auto coupe
          present car 90 CB7 ex clutch coupe
          1st motor f22a1 2nd motor f22a4 present motor JDM H22a with m2b4 trans

Comment

Working...
          X