Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

intake manifold p&p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intake manifold p&p

im thinking about sending a intake anifold to get port and polish. what type of gain should i expect from this?
    implanning to get the TB bored and the intake p&p

also i have a 90 cb7, ex. should i get a 92-93 ex intake manifold?
    i heard it added more hp i think 10 more then the 90-91's
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

so what exactly is extrude hone?

i was thinking this because right now i have the head p&p, so i was thinking this might help. also (sense u kno ur stuff, also preciate the help) would gettin peformance pistons and rods add more HP or does it only really do anything if u turbocharge or whatever?
    thanks
    Theo-
    NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

ive been hearing alot of folks talking about lowering and raising the compression, how or what do is done to do this, i mean i wouldnt do it myself ofcorse lol.
      but what is done to do this?
      and is the compression in the f22 good for turbocharging? i gathering parts for my turbo set up and once i have all the normal parts im gona get it installed and run like 4-5 pounds of boost til i get the bottom end build for a higher amount.
      thanks
      Theo-
      NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

ok, so im a continue on my plans to turbocharge my f22a4/6

thanks Fizz...
        Theo-
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

Comment

Could somebody chime in on how to port and polish a head correctly, or even better, a write up with pictures of an actual honda head being ported and polished?

Caleb
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
            Could somebody chime in on how to port and polish a head correctly, or even better, a write up with pictures of an actual honda head being ported and polished?

Caleb
            Anyone that REALLY knows how to do this will not post pics because it's a black art and you can make money of it if you're good. The only pics you'll find are pics of finished products for the most part.

Theo: What are you up to these days and what's up with your projects? I see you have a Talon....still have the CB7 too? What are your plans for each?
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
            X