Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

will h23 cams fit in f22b?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will h23 cams fit in f22b?

the deal i was gonna get on the h23 fell through and i want to go the nonvtec route. i just want to know if crower h23 cams will fit in the jdm f22b. sorry if it was covered b4 but i searched and came up with nothing. thanks. later
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

dayum...im pretty sure it will since i have an h23 head swap however i cant confirm that.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yes, they will. anything that goes on h23 head will fit on f22b dohc head.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

about how much whp will a set of cams and i/h/e and tune yeild with the f22b? Ive been considering the swap in my 94 lx which already has h23 tranny. also any dyno's of a f22b?
        spin city

Comment

I'll let you know as soon as I get my cams, which wont be till next year prolly.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            I'll let you know as soon as I get my cams, which wont be till next year prolly.
            you set them in for a regrind?
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

not yet. thats why I said it wont be till next year. lol. I gota pay off about 3k in debt first.

Comment

well its possible that i might have em b4 u do. Im just about certain that ima do a f22b swap unless I find a great deal on a h22 longblock before I actualy buy it.
                spin city

Comment

i have my engine, i just need some money so I can send my extra cams in for a regrind.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    not yet. thats why I said it wont be till next year. lol. I gota pay off about 3k in debt first.
                    HEH!

Comment

? what. its all school debt. nothing you know about.

Comment

Working...
                      X