Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Dyno Results: stock f22a1 w/regrind and dc header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno Results: stock f22a1 w/regrind and dc header

sorry if this is spoiling a members secret... if it is, pm me and ill delete the thread. i have a couple pics i took with my phone, ill post them later tonight. car doesnt look familiar at all, that i know of, the owner isnt part of cb7t.

anyways, my friends at redzone tuned it up at dnr in hayward. made 134whp/128tq(sae corrected). i dont follow sohc tuning at all, but the numbers impressed me. especially since a stock a1 puts down around 100-110whp.

btw, on a sidenote... the car was previously "tuned" with a jet chip... that only put down low 120's. proof once more that these pretuned things are shit.

Cool. Are we gonna hear more about this? Like a whole dyno sheet?
    What regrind? And no other mods?
    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Great post, but would be even better with more details. Finally shedding some light on F22 dynos. I will definitely be posting up my dynos on both my cars, but very soon you will have a red Accord dyno sheet.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Ah nice. I wish we could find out all the other mods though. And is this an A4/A6? Delta 262 or 272? I imagine a balls-out cammed 8.8:1 F22 revving to a dangerous 7K would put down anywhere from 140 to 150whp, which is like 165-175hp...interesting...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Ah nice. I wish we could find out all the other mods though. And is this an A4/A6? Delta 262 or 272? I imagine a balls-out cammed 8.8:1 F22 revving to a dangerous 7K would put down anywhere from 140 to 150whp, which is like 165-175hp...interesting...
          My red Accord is still basically stock compression, but has all the other bolt-ons and headwork...it revs to 7K easily on stock valvetrain at that. I don't go past 6.5K RPM though usually...very few times to 7K just cuz I don't want to make a habit of it. Anyhow, it flows well enough to get to 7K no problem.

So if this F22 that DrLove posted about makes H23 like WHP, then we shall see soon what my red Accord does with supposedly more work done to it . Even though I'm more excited on my white project, this red will suprise me. I have a feeling I'll be just shy or at H22 like WHP.

Comment

^^^You think the red one will be close to H22 whp??? That's bonkers!!!! I'm planning on running close to the same setup w/o the pnping... 170ishwhp is a lot from ~110whp with just bolt ons and a cam. I just want it to run 14s...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
              ^^^You think the red one will be close to H22 whp??? That's bonkers!!!! I'm planning on running close to the same setup w/o the pnping... 170ishwhp is a lot from ~110whp with just bolt ons and a cam. I just want it to run 14s...
              Not now, but after dyno tuning of course...it definitely needs it. I'm not saying it will have H22 whp, but probably will be close. We'll see.

Comment

did you take out the rev limiter? cause i can't quite make it to 7k, but like you said it sure has no problem gettting there. It sees the rev limiter in 1st ALOT too, cause the 2nd gear synchro is messed and if i hit the rev limit it takes the load off of the tranny and i can dump it into 2nd without grinding (doh). i just have a I/H/E a6 right now.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

this may hurt some of your eyes.. but here she is.

fake dual exhaust

green line(jetchip)

dont know what cam it is. my friend didnt know, and the owner wasnt there when i went by. ill ask next time i see him.

as you can see, stock redline. tuned with a p72/chrome, i believe.

Comment

that only hurt for a second, now i'm blind though.

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

That's a true crush bent exhaust, more like the wrinkly factory/more restrictive kind too.

I know it's asking much, but is it possible to find out the exact significant mods to the car? We all assume I/H/E, but what specific camshaft? headswap, if so what? was headwork done, portmatching or something significant? stock compression? what intake manifold? bored TB? things like that....
                      Last edited by HondaFan81; 07-27-2006, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I can already tell it's an A1 by the torque falloff towards the end...IABs would really open up that top end. Plus it looks like it's a DX/LX.

In any case with an H23 mani that thing would scream...there is definitely a good 10-20whp locked in the shitty stock IM. This gives me hope!!!!

Comment

I'm very impressed and it fuels me even more to stick w/ my F22a6! Good thread

Comment

Looks like a DX trim from emblem in back, but regardless it's a F22a1 like you said. I'm really curious on it's specific mods. What if it just was a camshaft, header, intake and exhaust?

Comment

yeah it looks like an A1 because that's the title of the thread.
                              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Working...
                              X