Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Which downpipe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which downpipe?

Yeah both are ebay, but one is like twoce as much but i can only see that ti's *chrome* as opposed to the cheaper SS one.

I was thinking they're the ame quality, but do you think the cheaper one has the same quality as the more expensive one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...67882872QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...67245386QQrdZ1

Thanks
    My Cardomain-Invite me!

those arent downpipes.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      those arent downpipes.

I thought the exhaust manifold hting was also commonly called the "downpipe"?

well i guess it's not, but still which one?
      My Cardomain-Invite me!

Comment

those are headers.

anyways, doesnt matter wich one you get, its really up to you. the flow differences between them are probable slim to none.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
        X