Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I've got a whole junkyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a whole junkyard

Kay guys I've got an entire junkyard to build up a motor. 350 for anything, as long as it's an engine. I know it's gonna be anotgher f series out of an accord but what all do you think i should do to it? I've got almost every engine choice to pick from in that junkyard except v-tec. They've got a6, a1's, EVERYTHING!(except v-tec:-)) helpa brotha out.
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

send me one....

Comment

a6

.:1993 EX-R Sedan:..:psyphredotcom:..:mrtazzymotorsports:.

Comment

This isn't really an intelligent question. You know the condition of the engines more so than we do so you decide. What's wrong with your engine now? If there's only F22s out there then you don't need to swap. Just grab an A6 cam, intake manifold and ECU and that's about all the benefit you'll get from it.

Also, if there would be any way to get a shortblock for Pretty_Ricky for under $200 then shoot him a PM.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

No, these engines are in good conditions. they're either wrecked or shitty transmissions. Not all of them but most of them are like that. My motor blew so I need a new one. And I would get a motor out of there unless I changed the oil and timing belt.

Comment

how did your motor blow?

Comment

see if they have any H23's before you go with a F22Ax.

Comment

Shot a rod. What did the h23 come in?

Comment

Originally posted by EXkidd91
                  Shot a rod. What did the h23 come in?
                  92-96 Prelude. H23A1.

Comment

Thanks,gotta check onprice though

Comment

did you find this deal at amens???? they got good deals. or did you find it at the import yard next to gilbert mitchell j-yard? j/w
                      10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Yes sir,Amens auto, the only junkyard i trust.

Comment

Theres this junkyard out here in PA, engines for 65 bucks, any 4 cylinder.... trannys for $35, but you have to pull all your own shit...

Comment

That's how amen's is. are there any promises on the engines they sell though 960?

Comment

we got a pick-n-pull here (Chesterfield Auto Parts & Circle Auto Recycling) and it's like $100 per motor, startup guarantee. Most of it's junk and the Hondas get picked over REAL QUICK like the day they come in, so it's not very helpful. Go with the H23 if you can otherwise get an A6.

My Accord History:
                              91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                              X