Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Accord V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord V6

I searched on here...Does any one know of a V6 out of an Accord will fit into our cb7's?...I think that would be kick ass. I know i would need a motor, trans, mounts, ecu, axles.

I would like to see dual exhaust on a cb7...hell yeah

Any thoughts?...No Flaming

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

the cd5 came in V6 but dont go with that engine cause it only came in auto but i would go with the 92 acura legend they are V6's oh btw you can put a dual exhaust on your cb7 you dont have to change to a V6 to get a dually exhaust

Comment

im pretty sure this has been covered more then briana banks. our engine bays arent long enough to fit eh v6 in them is what i beleive has been said over and over. the cd5 with the v6 had a slightly longer engine compartment and i think it was a little deeper as well.

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

yeah there engin bay was bigger i used to have one but sold it if you did get it to fit you can put a nsx head on it because it has the same block with moding of course but i woulnd got through all the time money and trubble just get a h22 they have more power any ways

Comment

yea man......you obviolsy didnt search that hard...we get one of theses once every 2 mounths

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
            im pretty sure this has been covered more then briana banks. our engine bays arent long enough to fit eh v6 in them is what i beleive has been said over and over. the cd5 with the v6 had a slightly longer engine compartment and i think it was a little deeper as well.
            It wouldn't drop in directly however there is a Civic that I have seen on here running around with a Legend Motor turboed. If a Civic can have a Legend V6 in it, why not an Accord?

This will only bring up the "anything can be done with money" saying.

Link to the RWD Civic
            Last edited by KillerCam282; 05-03-2006, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X