Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Extended o2 Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended o2 Wire

This may have been covered but I didn't see anything when i searched...
    so here it goes....

I'm sure others have ran into this problem...
    I put the f22a1 into my 92 accord ex, with f22a6 headers/downpipe. so now the o2 sensor is in the downpipe, instead of header, and the connector is at the header. I lengthened the o2 sensor wire, but i'm not sure if it's working right. I crimped and heatshrinked everything, did it right. Problem is, this style o2 sensor gets it's o2 through the wires, so i'm thinking I may be defeating the readings of the o2 by starving it of o2. My o2 gauge reads rich most of the time, and i'm not sure if it's because of the engine i just put in, or if it's the wires.

anyone else run into this problem?

thanks
    dan
    The CB7 Timeline

i did the same thing.. shhhhhhhhhhhh. dont tell anyone.. :P

but accords run rich to begin with and if you have a regular air/fuel gauge that isnt a wideband, your wasting your money and its just a cool light flashing back and forth.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
    X