Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

F22/H23 Dyno graph..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was there to witness his car go, and I have to say I'm sure the next time he does it itll be better, because that exhaust is restirctive as crap. I went after him and pulled a smoother line though so I dunno... =)

Comment

Cool beans.. im gonna see if next week i can get the collector mod done and a better flowing exhaust.. and see how much that free's up... and i plan on going back to that same dyno.. unless i find another one thats dynojet for tuning..

note: its funny that u say that it sucks for tuning antoine... because somehow they make it work.. lol they tune cars to make crazy power.. like their 500whp civic.. or there 800whp evo8... so dunno how there doing it.. lol..

regardless.. im expecting better numbers next week..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        note: its funny that u say that it sucks for tuning antoine... because somehow they make it work.. lol they tune cars to make crazy power.. like their 500whp civic.. or there 800whp evo8... so dunno how there doing it.. lol..
        your still paying too much attention to max numbers tho. The smoothing factor on those dynos is so crazy that you'd audibly be able to hear the detonation before the dyno graph picked it up. I couldn't care less about max numbers...
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I've never seen one of CFT's cars ever blow up or through a rod or anything. They are well known i our community for building RELIABLE, high horsepower cars, so they must be doing something right. Most people will tell you, if you need a tune, CFT is the place to go.

Comment

uh oh.... look at wikked go... btw... h23/f22 hybrids yo!

SOLD!

Comment

got an air fuel ratio plot?

Comment

Wikked thanks for doing this man. You're truly helping a few of us. I'm almost done piecing my hybrid together. I just need to figure out what to do for the ECU and timing gear *cough* g-wagon *cough* (it's cool man ).

Aaron
                If any one knows of someone looking to buy a Mazda, Subaru, Audi or Porsche please drop me a line.

Comment

Working...
                X