Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

woohoo no more exhaust!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woohoo no more exhaust!!!

i absolutely love the sound!!..its so quiet and smooth, and when i give the piece some gas, the car sounds a lot cleaner than it did..mmm

^sold

thats good and all im happy for you any pics or sound videos at all to cheer you on??

Comment

no more exhaust = quiet?! that's an oxymoron. or is it ?
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

whoops i meant, umm i took off my aftermarket and put on an OEM, sorry i was just all in the moment lol.

haha, but ill get some vid, it sounds good.

^sold

Comment

I know now you feel brotha... I when from full open header for about a week with my h22... it sucked ass... I set off every car alarm around. Now I finally got my full 2 1/2" straight pipe to a factory muffler... I love the sound on the inside of the car... So quiet.
          Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
          registration is free

Comment

Originally posted by koolkoreanked
            I know now you feel brotha... I when from full open header for about a week with my h22... it sucked ass... I set off every car alarm around. Now I finally got my full 2 1/2" straight pipe to a factory muffler... I love the sound on the inside of the car... So quiet.
            the car feels like a champ too i bet. my comfort ride with my car has jumped to the highest, rides soo smooth.

^sold

Comment

Originally posted by lowoctane
              the car feels like a champ too i bet. my comfort ride with my car has jumped to the highest, rides soo smooth.
              Oh yeah... amazingly the ride is much much smoother without the exhaust rattling everything. You cant even tell the car is on.
              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
              registration is free

Comment

Working...
              X