Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

G35 muffler

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G35 muffler

I need to know how to make my car sounds like a Infinity G35..they have these deep "howl" sound.i check out the flowmaster website but dont really know what series do i need to get to make it sound like G35.any suggestion?
    SEDAN member 002

it wont happen completley diff engines for starters
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

yeah its not gonna happen

Comment

jokes. sound rice on a honda.
        -pax
        Seattle, WA

Comment

yeah I agree its the motor, I just put an Injen catback on a G.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

ya some girl at my school has a brand new red one and it sounds nice i like it, it would be nice to hear a cb7 with the same exaust sound
            GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Originally posted by f20baccord
              ya some girl at my school has a brand new red one and it sounds nice i like it, it would be nice to hear a cb7 with the same exaust sound
              get the g35 engine in a cb7, and it will sound like a g35.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

exactly until then a 4banger compared to a quiet ass sleek 6 well uhhh not gonna happen.

Comment

Get a Apexi WS muffler, mines sounds just like my moms G35

Comment

mine kinda howls....but it probably would seem rice to the average person because it isnt as eye appealing.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thGen4dr
                      Get a Apexi WS muffler, mines sounds just like my moms G35
                      the WS is quieter, and has a nice exhaust tone when compared to other exhaust systems.. but sounding like a G35, i highly doubt that.

Originally posted by uncle_el
                      get the g35 engine in a cb7, and it will sound like a g35.
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Get an RS*R exhaust!!! best ever .. lol ... yes g35s sound nice. it's gonna be hard to replicate that sound with our 4 bangers
                        -:¦:-
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

This is actually an interesting thread. I will tell you what I know as a FACT and not speculation like some of the others.

Fact: The mufflers and the resonators have a great amount to do with the way that car sounds.

Fact: Aftermarket Exhaust systems that change the configuration of the stock exhaust system dramatically alter that sound from that "howl" to a growl. (Heard it on a Track in person, Greddy EVO)

Fact: Our engines will not make that sound. That smooth howl comes from the overall design of that engine.

I heard this car uncorked before...thats how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                            This is actually an interesting thread. I will tell you what I know as a FACT and not speculation like some of the others.

Fact: The mufflers and the resonators have a great amount to do with the way that car sounds.

Fact: Aftermarket Exhaust systems that change the configuration of the stock exhaust system dramatically alter that sound from that "howl" to a growl. (Heard it on a Track in person, Greddy EVO)

Fact: Our engines will not make that sound. That smooth howl comes from the overall design of that engine.

I heard this car uncorked before...thats how I know.
                            fact:
                            already stated:

it wont happen completley diff engines for starters
                            yeah I agree its the motor
                            get the g35 engine in a cb7, and it will sound like a g35
                            by installing a g35 muffler onto your ride, your car will not sound like a g35.

this topic is done.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                            X