Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

NAKED engine bay and other goodies (56k no no)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have fun with corrosion in a year

Comment

how's my ol' cam gear holding up?
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Underhood looks good but I've seen more amenities on dirt-track cars. Looks nice though.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

wow.

where have you been?

i nominate it cb7tuner.com's most ghettofabulous cb.Engine bay looks good.

ILBB
          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Cant wait to get this done when the snow melts. Thanks for the DIY.

Comment

you have skills, there is no deying it but....

you have skills, there is no deying it but....i would like to ask why you chose to go with out several Key buttons, a radio, glove compartment, door panels, but you manage to keep the Cigarette Lighter!

Comment

He must need a smoke every now and then.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                ----
                02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Damn man.. this shit is fuckin CLEAN!!!!!! I wanna do all this but um... thats just way too much work. And um what about the whole removal of the p/s system isnt it a lot of stress and shit on the rack & pinion? I mean i've drove w/out p/s for a good 4months or but not everything froom p/s removed. LMK man because I dont want this rack to fuckin snap in half. Non-the-less clean ass engine bay/.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                  ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                  ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Thanks for the comliments and the feedback. As for P/S, I will get some more pics up when I get a chance. Basically, I ran the P/S ines all to a single line with a breather filet on the end of it. I fill up the line with fluid every now and then, but that basically lubricates the rack without adding stiffness to the wheel.

My Accord History:
                    91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Working...
                    X