Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I Want Power!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stock engine can be modded for serious HP as well. It seriously depends on the persons budget. Let me also say turbo is more bang for the buck and I sell kits.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      That's an opinion.....
      A jaded one at that...
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

We are suppose to give this kid advice.
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

we did...not even sure if he remembers this thread lol
          Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

haha thats exaclty wat i was thinkin

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
              Go to home depot and pick up a few gallons of toluene. I think you need to mix roughly 40% of it in 93 octane gas and you may get 110 octane. Or like 104...I forget at the moment.
              toluene, as in tri-nitro toluene, as in TNT, as in dynamite??

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                Well then lets just throw some dynamite in our gas tanks? Our engine has thousands of explosions going on anyhow. Its also found in paint thinner...go figure.

Comment

I meant to say legit advice not advices like trying to blow up his damn Cb7. Come on guys we are brighter than that hahaha.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
                    I meant to say legit advice not advices like trying to blow up his damn Cb7. Come on guys we are brighter than that hahaha.
                    104 octane wont blow up your CB7. It may run funny, but I am sure it won't blow up. Yes, I have done this before...the things I do when I am bored are sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                      104 octane wont blow up your CB7. It may run funny, but I am sure it won't blow up. Yes, I have done this before...the things I do when I am bored are sickening.
                      You and me both buddy...I start coming up with Excel spreadsheets & sh*t that do engine calculations, etc. Go figure....you can be Dr. Jekyll and I'll be Mr. Hyde ...we're both mad scientists bwahahahaha
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

what bout Acetone? I heard in it's 100% pure form, it's about 116 octane.
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                          what bout Acetone? I heard in it's 100% pure form, it's about 116 octane.
                          Hmmn..thats good to know...

Comment

toluene is different then tri-nitro toluene.....tri-nitro toluene has 3 nitrogen groups unlike toluene!
                            My members ride thread

Comment

Wait a second, that would mean Acetone is a low quality C-16????

Comment

First welcome to cb7! Second just buy a h22, Third enjoy it!
                                Originally posted by Makaveli2k
                                Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Working...
                                X