Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

I Want Power!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
    Go to home depot and pick up a few gallons of toluene. I think you need to mix roughly 40% of it in 93 octane gas and you may get 110 octane. Or like 104...I forget at the moment.
    Woah. I guess being a smartass pays off sometimes. Thanks for the good info. I was just joking though as the person above me =) (I thought.)
    2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
    JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
    My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
      Woah. I guess being a smartass pays off sometimes. Thanks for the good info. I was just joking though as the person above me =) (I thought.)
      Thats right...I make my own race gas when needed. If I was not gonna sell my car and still build the motor next year...I would have experimented with raising the boost up to 17lbs and running 110. I would love to see how many minutes my motor can take that.

Comment

ok .......one way to make a lot of power==do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions on this forum and honda-tech.com to learn about turbo...with turbo if u do it right u have a much larger potential of getting high hp but u have to be careful ....if u run 8-10 psi on a stock engine ull be fine and u will gain about around 70 hp...if u want more power improve the internals--get stronger c rods(h beams) camshaft, pistons, valves, springs,retainers, and resleaving might be usefull, then u can run the psi up higher and gets some nice power..............option 2...go n/a, u might not get that much power but from wat i gather its more reliable and u wont have to baby ur car as much................................. theres one more thing its called an h22 swap....an h22 is a prelude motor it has 190-200 hp and to swap it into ur car it should only cost around 2500-4000 its also much much easyer to find parts for it if ur goin n/a or turbo.................

http://drive.to/dhracing(ull find some neat stuff on there)
        Last edited by Mike; 11-02-2005, 05:10 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Or he could just buy one of my turbo kits.

Comment

LMAO. Cisco, don't try to poison him with you N/A philosophy.
            you think hes bad with the N/A philosophy HAHA you obviously never heard me preach
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              you think hes bad with the N/A philosophy HAHA you obviously never heard me preach
              I should keep my mouth shut though. Too many people asking for the silver spoon and have poor attitudes toward researching.
              Last edited by HondaFan81; 11-01-2005, 12:10 PM.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Rotary swap put a 13b in your car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                  Why the hell you want to do that for?

Comment

Why the hell you want to do that for?

Hey why not? If in FnF Det's would be choice for a couple of civics, why not a rotary in an accord?

Comment

<<<<< Hates anything RX-7 related. Cisco knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                        lmao...of all the possiblities and he chose this.... Phil has gotta be kicking himself in the ballz

Comment

i/h/e, ignition system, fuel system upgrades, dh-racing IM ,TB, CAM, head package, u could do some weight reduction. and the key is maintenance!!!!!!!! when i got the basics down then u can go NOS, N/A, TURBO
                          My members ride thread

Comment

Go to home depot and pick up a few gallons of toluene. I think you need to mix roughly 40% of it in 93 octane gas and you may get 110 octane. Or like 104...I forget at the moment.
                            Just do an engine swap....thats doing it the right way first
                            93 Accord H22A JDM 200HP

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                              lmao...of all the possiblities and he chose this.... Phil has gotta be kicking himself in the ballz
                              OMG...You know damn well, Cisco. I hate the RX-7 passionately. Pistons rule dammit.

Originally posted by speed
                              Umm, that was not my answer to the thread question. That was my answer to what TheTempest was saying.
                              Last edited by KillerCam282; 11-01-2005, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by speed
                                That's an opinion.....

Comment

Working...
                                X